Your Most Disliked Pros

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like turtles.wait....what.
Do you live in MN? There is an MN morning radio show that plays this soundclip of a kid saying i like turtles, and I crack up everytime I hear it. You know where I can find it to download?And for the actual question, I support Joe Sebok in saying that "HUM-BEAR-TOE....DA SHAWK...CHOMP CHUMP CHOMP....AAAAAA LLLLALALLLALLALALALAAAA BERTO!!!!" is the biggest jack off in the pro poker business.
Do you live in MN? There is an MN morning radio show that plays this soundclip of a kid saying i like turtles, and I crack up everytime I hear it. You know where I can find it to download?
Least I can do after that nasty bridge incident near you - my condolences.
Least I can do after that nasty bridge incident near you - my condolences.
Thanks. No one I know was directly affected. And that was classic.
also, humberto brenes and any other pro who acts like a tool just to get camera time.
He gets enough camera time having cashed at the WSOP 46 times and doing well in some WPT events too.

The ME curse is offically over, Jerry Yang has *not* made it in this thread! Wow! :club:

1. Tony G (but maybe it's just an act)2. Annie Duke (saw her a lot lately, especially in Poker After Dark... just can't stand her constant bragging and annoying attitude :club: )I can't think of anyone else yet.

Phil Gordon - Not even sure if this guy's a winning poker player and he's written 3 books. If it wasn't for his internet business making him rich he'd be in a gutter somewhere sellin buttsecks for coke.Chris Ferguson - I'll win millions and then still drive the same car I had before I won wsop me. Then claim to have ran $1 into $20k playing cash online then claim to have never played a cash game before hsp season 3. Yeah I'm a tool.Antonio Esfandiari - Let me suckout and then do the wave solo to show you how big of a ****** I really am.Annie Duke - "Please Jesus let me fold these two tens when I probably would have flopped quads anyway then luckbox my way to win the first ever toc when I 2 out my brother and then cooler Phil Hellmuth 20 times heads up when the only reason I'm here in the first place is my brother is one of the only 4 pros shown on espn at this time plzkthnx."Tiffany Williamson - Don't really care if she's not a pro f#@$ her. Holding king ****ing jack "the only hand I'm really scared of is aces. I don't care to get my money in here against qq, ak, aj, jj, or any other hand that only has me semi-dominated because I'm a huge donkfish and that's the best I'll get my money in anyway."

Phil Gordon - Not even sure if this guy's a winning poker player and he's written 3 books. If it wasn't for his internet business making him rich he'd be in a gutter somewhere sellin buttsecks for coke.Chris Ferguson - I'll win millions and then still drive the same car I had before I won wsop me. Then claim to have ran $1 into $20k playing cash online then claim to have never played a cash game before hsp season 3. Yeah I'm a tool.Antonio Esfandiari - Let me suckout and then do the wave solo to show you how big of a ****** I really am.Annie Duke - "Please Jesus let me fold these two tens when I probably would have flopped quads anyway then luckbox my way to win the first ever toc when I 2 out my brother and then cooler Phil Hellmuth 20 times heads up when the only reason I'm here in the first place is my brother is one of the only 4 pros shown on espn at this time plzkthnx."Tiffany Williamson - Don't really care if she's not a pro f#@$ her. Holding king ****ing jack "the only hand I'm really scared of is aces. I don't care to get my money in here against qq, ak, aj, jj, or any other hand that only has me semi-dominated because I'm a huge donkfish and that's the best I'll get my money in anyway."
You can criticize Annie Duke and Tiffany Williamson all you want... but Chris Ferguson and Antonio Esfandiari ??? :D:club: Please... :D

Phil Gordon is the king of the idiots.He completely ruined the last 2 Main Event Pay Per Views with his inane, "here's what I would do" for every hand, as if any of us give a crap what he would do, followed by "here's what he's holding", which invariably was shown to be wrong 90% of the time. Over and over and over and over. Please, STFU!Where does this guy get any cred at all? He hasn't done squat to justify his unwanted invasion into our poker-viewing lives.

"Zeeee finger says faaaawwwwkkkkk jooooooo!"Men the Master - Bad tempered drunkBrenes - Kiddie game is down the hallHellmuth - This is the kind of behaviour I'm trying to avoid completelyIrritating non-pros: Micon, Neverwin, Eric Molina (Mr. "I want your chips over here"...lol)Plenty more, but that's all I can be bothered to think of right now...

Not sure why Raymer has been posted in this thread several times.He is probably one of the nicest guys at the tables. For those he think he is a "luckbox" then you need to just stop talking. He had wsop success before 2004 and made it real deep in 2005. Probably my favorite online qualifier to date.Mike Matusow shouldn't be listed at all either, he shows passion, and great entertainment.Anyways, I would have to say my most disliked pro would be Brenes. His TV act is just lame and I don't like his play.Phil Gordon is also an obvious choice.

I'd have to go with Sheiky, except when he pissed off Hellmuth on Poker After Dark. That was funny as hell.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kHkdjmssusI also don't like Hellmuth, but I do like watching him rant like a baby.Tony G is an *** as well.The only really animated player I don't mind is Mike the Mouth. As someone else said, he's just passionate and rarely attacks other players in a mean way. He just complains about how bad he runs, which is entertaining.

And i know i would beat each one of these guys HU if I had the chance and/or bankroll.1. gordon2. gold3. raymer4. shiekhy 5. varkonyi
This post deserves more love.FWIW I quite like sheiky for some reason.
I'd have to go with Sheiky, except when he pissed off Hellmuth on Poker After Dark. That was funny as hell.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kHkdjmssusI also don't like Hellmuth, but I do like watching him rant like a baby.Tony G is an *** as well.The only really animated player I don't mind is Mike the Mouth. As someone else said, he's just passionate and rarely attacks other players in a mean way. He just complains about how bad he runs, which is entertaining.
how can you hate hellmuth after this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bihj9OhI28 :club:

How did Devilfish not make this list?He is a tool.He berated that guy for calling with a crap hand, when Devilfish plays crap hands all the time.And dude, get that eye fixed. It's in permanent wink mode.

If I had to play with Chris Ferguson for more than one hand I would quit poker. Okay..you are trying to do the exact same thing everytime, couldn't you have chosen a quicker move to repeat?Layne Flack, I used to love you, but now I can't stop myself from staring at your mouth and singing Alvin and the Chimpmunks songs. Is it possible to make a fake set of teeth that isn't 100% whiter than white and 2 sizes too big?Bob Stupek, JUST FOLD ALREADYCheckyMcFold, Okay already, you like Algore, please don't talk about his books anymoreWhats her name Russo, Please oh please oh please can you get bigger glasses, it's the only way you can look hot.Clonie Gowan, If you throw in your chips ONE MORE TIME with that bent wristed balk/flip you do while drinking a Merlot out of a small fish aquarium I am going to have to remove your name from the plastic surgeon face lift waiting list and you'll look like this forever.I feel better now

that dude steve zolotow is a classless jerk...and Lyle berman, always waving that monkey in people's faces.. I know he's just trying to get camera time, but man, act like you've been tehre before, berman.

How did Devilfish not make this list?He berated that guy for calling with a crap hand, when Devilfish plays crap hands all the time.
Betting with crap >>>>>>>>>>>>>> calling with crapI found Devilfish to be amusing. I also find Tony G amusing. Sheiky and Matusow are usually amusing. Hellmuth is amusing when he insta shoves drawing dead or when he's blowing up over some horrid slight like someone talking at the table.I'm not sure how anyone can can that Matusow doesn't attack people. "You're an idiot" sounds like an attack to me.As far as pros I dislike:Humberto - it would be so poetic if he died in a horrid shark attackGordon - the biggest whiny ***** at any poker tableI have not respect for Men the Master but don't dislike him.