Plo Tournament Hand - Final 6

Wow - my memory sucks. It is actually 7 handed:Table 3 - 3000/6000 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2:55:37 ET - 2007/08/01 Seat 1: dpyrum (187 298) Seat 2: 1loose1 (186 040) Seat 3: bivy (50 120) Seat 6: Sir NutCracker (83 106) Seat 7: Skoop_Dawg (52 302) Seat 8: jesta07 (88 285) Seat 9: tattertot95 (51 849) tattertot95 posts the small blind of 3,000dpyrum posts the big blind of 6,000The button is in seat #8Holecards:Dealt to bivy [Q :heart: 9 :spade: J :heart: 10 :spade: ]1loose1 foldsbivy raises to 13,500Sir NutCracker foldsSkoop_Dawg foldsjesta07 has 15 seconds left to actjesta07 calls 13 500tattertot95 raises to 51 849 and is all indpyrum foldsbivy....I've been very active since we got to seven players. Thus far I have only seen tattertot95 pot with Aces or Kings, regardless of other cards. I think she had AcAh4d7d last time she pot'd. jesta07 isn't very active (not seen very many raises or big calls,) since the final table started.

as soon as she pots, you callyou are about a coinflip with dry aces here, with 50k in your stack and such a big hand you should never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever be folding

Pot it preflop.Instacall the shove.
Instacall seemed like the easy choice to me at the time. However, one of the players I thought was a decent PLO player mouthed off about the play, so I figured I would post here (not like I am a PLO jedi-master or anything.)Question about pot'n it preflop - are you pot'n to push people out of the hand? Generally speaking (at least in this tournament,) a pre-flop pot got everyone out of the hand. I liked my hand enough to want action, so I kept my raise lower. Was trying to induce action wrong here?
Instacall seemed like the easy choice to me at the time. However, one of the players I thought was a decent PLO player mouthed off about the play, so I figured I would post here (not like I am a PLO jedi-master or anything.)Question about pot'n it preflop - are you pot'n to push people out of the hand? Generally speaking (at least in this tournament,) a pre-flop pot got everyone out of the hand. I liked my hand enough to want action, so I kept my raise lower. Was trying to induce action wrong here?
you pot because you have a hand that is likely to be a money favorite and you want to get as much money in there as possible...you really shouldn't try to induce action pf in omaha because you are almost never much of a favorite over any other hand, you should prefer to just take it down, but you aren't exactly going to be disappointed over getting actionand believe me, anyone who says folding this hand is correct is NOT a decent PLO player (i'm no jedi-master either, but this is a very easy call)
Pot it to push your equity up. Pot it for the same reason you are raising AK preflop in Holdem.

This is an insta-call, as others have said. You're on the shortstack, and with this hand, you're rarely ever more than 45/55 dog to ANY combination you could think of. I'm willing to take a flip with a hand this strong.