"Growing numbers of vegans are shunning sex with meat-eaters because they see them as "a graveyard for animals", a New Zealand researcher says. These vegans not only refuse to eat meat or animal products but refuse to have sexual contact with meat-eaters because their bodies are made up of dead animals. ... Annie Potts, co-director of the New Zealand Centre of Human and Animal Studies at New Zealand's Canterbury University, said she coined the term vegansexuals during her research. She discovered the vegansexuals while interviewing 157 vegetarians and ethical consumers for a study. 'It's a whole new thing - I have not come across it before,' said Potts. ne vegan said she found non-vegans attractive, but would not want to be physically close to them. 'I would not want to be intimate with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of others who have died for their sustenance,' she said."
I wonder if this is a trend or just a down under thing?Since I don't now many vegans, thought Id ask you all

I'm living proof that vegitarians (I haven't given up cheese) don't get much sex in the first place. Whaever.

I wonder if this is a trend or just a down under thing?Since I don't now many vegans, thought Id ask you all
Vegans eat only little bitty pieces of steak, correct?
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=104976I'll post my reply there...I'm vegan and also...goddammit.
:club:

lol, that must be the dummest thing I've heard today, maybe this week...Let's forget for a second, that vegans and vegetarians are a bit misguided to start with... But these guys take that little misconception they have and turn it into a full blown psychic-disorder... I really feel sorry for them... :icon_confused:btw: I don't hate or even dislike vegans or vegetarians, it's their choice to eat whatever they want. Just like it's my choice to eat everything left untouched by them... :D:club:

We here at Soylent Foods Ltd.* are pleased to announce our initial line up of foods tailored specifically to meet our demanding clientele and their eclectic palates:Soylent Green-for vegans and vegetariansSoylent Yellow-for omnivores, young and oldSoylent Red-for carnivores, for that hearty and robust flavorComing soon: Solyent Blue, for those on pure 'liquid diets'Remember, we at Soylent Foods are dedicated to delivering the finest in food products for a simple reason:It's people!* a wholly owned subsidiary of Siyonara Services (SS) Ltd.Soylent Green, 1973

• 2 weeks later...