• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<------ expects % of profits made from krablar shirt :club:
Absolutely.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else does. I actually made several versions with big and small prints and I think that one given on Page1 was the winner of the vote.
I know, I know. But if I'm gonna put my cash on the line.... I have to be happy with the product. I'll make both versions. Multiple versions.
I know, I know. But if I'm gonna put my cash on the line.... I have to be happy with the product. I'll make both versions. Multiple versions.
Look at it more as an investment. Find out what the majority of the consumer wants, that way you'll sell more product therefore having a larger roi and profiting.
Look at it more as an investment. Find out what the majority of the consumer wants, that way you'll sell more product therefore having a larger roi and profiting.
BTW, point me to the thread. Yes, I searched. No, I can't find it.
I'll try to find it. Here's the 4 images we chose from:shirt5.jpgshirt4.jpgshirt3.jpgshirt2.jpg
I like the second one.(and sorry pockets, we (I) will quit hijacking your thread now)

Dang, I'm gonna end up buying a boatload of shirts at the rate this is going.Black Riverstars T-shirt + Krablar T-shirt = Insta-win.

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=76533&st=0I was mistaken, I think the majority picked the one that you liked also, with the crab on the front left breast pocket and the other stuff on the back.
Yeah, option B was the crowd favorite (although I really did like the original one the best). But both are pretty sweet.

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know. Due to the high demand for black shirts I had to order some more and they will be in Wednesday so I am going to push the ship date back until then. If this is a problem, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange. Also I have almost completed the krablar shirts. I took some detail out. I'm going to use a different crab and get away from the full color King. I will post it. If you want a RiverStars shirt, please let me know now. Thanks

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know. Due to the high demand for black shirts I had to order some more and they will be in Wednesday so I am going to push the ship date back until then. If this is a problem, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange. Also I have almost completed the krablar shirts. I took some detail out. I'm going to use a different crab and get away from the full color King. I will post it. If you want a RiverStars shirt, please let me know now. Thanks
i'll take 2 riverstars ones. about to PM you
Ok. Many times members have proposed t-shirts and then never followed through.I will hold off on a Riverstars shirt, but there will be some shirts in the process soon. I'll start a poll as to what shirt to do first and it WILL be done.Who's baby was the krablar shirt? I'll split any profits if that shirt is made. But I'll change it some. I don't like shirts with large pics on the front.
zOMG competition price wars, I want mine for $6!

I like the black one too. Can the OP update the first post and put in the price, payment info, shipping, etc. I'd be interested for the right price - Also - shipping method/price to Canada??

I like the black one too. Can the OP update the first post and put in the price, payment info, shipping, etc. I'd be interested for the right price - Also - shipping method/price to Canada??
I would like to know as well... with all the orders, what's the price for the black one now?

It is $12 plus 3 shipping if you're in the U.S. I updated the original post with all of the pricing info.

I would like to know as well... with all the orders, what's the price for the black one now?
Really? The logo is different enough in my eyes to not be confused. Also, how about all the other shirts in the world parodying a company logo? Surely Nike or someone would have sued by now.Also I think there's some kind of cutout for infringement when it's used for parody. (I'm phrasing this wrong, but whatever)
parody is protected under law.

Have you noticed that it is always "Riverstars" to us when you are ahead.....but when you need to hit one of your 698 outs on the river....it isn't?Or do you just don't remember when you bone people with a 2 outer?

Have you noticed that it is always "Riverstars" to us when you are ahead.....but when you need to hit one of your 698 outs on the river....it isn't?Or do you just don't remember when you bone people with a 2 outer?
:club: STFU noob, BBFIDTS.is this necessary? sw.

I am packaging up as we speak. I think the post office closed at noon today so I will ship them first thing Monday morning. It took a couple extra days because of a big rush order we had at work. You can expect to get them middle of next week.

I am packaging up as we speak. I think the post office closed at noon today so I will ship them first thing Monday morning. It took a couple extra days because of a big rush order we had at work. You can expect to get them middle of next week.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee