Anybody seen any like this?riverstarsbv0.jpgHere is the info. I have this shirt in white and black. I had to order some black so they will all be filled and shipped Wednesday or Thursday next week. The price is $12 plus $3 shipping to U.S. For canada, I have found a way to get shipping at $5 the drawback is that it may take up to 2-3 weeks to get to you. You can pay through PS or pay pal, please pm me if you need to do this. Thanks for all the interest.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am somewhat interested in that shirt.But I would like to throw this out there from a topic way back in the day...Is it possible to make this shirt?shirt2.jpg

i can do black but it wont count in the 20 and I'd like to get a couple more orders for it if I could. It's just a pain to get them to set something up for one shirt. As far as the hoodie goes, depending on color you may be in luck.

i can do black but it wont count in the 20 and I'd like to get a couple more orders for it if I could. It's just a pain to get them to set something up for one shirt. As far as the hoodie goes, depending on color you may be in luck.
can you get it on a dildo so you can get the complete experience of being pounded on the river?

Exhibit A:

PokerStars Game #11254100828: Tournament #57096398, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/08/01 - 14:29:38 (ET)Table '57096398 1' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: skstorm (1460 in chips) Seat 2: FlowSpitta (1540 in chips) Seat 3: tgifitz (1520 in chips) Seat 4: pbajeff (1450 in chips) Seat 5: francepoker (1580 in chips) Seat 6: eYank (1400 in chips) Seat 7: vtchedda (1440 in chips) Seat 8: Beer and BBQ (1750 in chips) Seat 9: #1dodgrfan (1360 in chips) vtchedda: posts small blind 10Beer and BBQ: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to eYank [Qd Qc]#1dodgrfan: calls 20skstorm: folds FlowSpitta: calls 20tgifitz: folds pbajeff: calls 20francepoker: folds eYank: raises 60 to 80vtchedda: folds Beer and BBQ: raises 1670 to 1750 and is all-in#1dodgrfan: folds FlowSpitta: folds pbajeff: folds eYank: calls 1320 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [2h 9c Tc]*** TURN *** [2h 9c Tc] [7h]*** RIVER *** [2h 9c Tc 7h] [8d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Beer and BBQ: shows [Js Jd] (a straight, Seven to Jack)eYank: shows [Qd Qc] (a pair of Queens)Beer and BBQ collected 2870 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2870 | Rake 0 Board [2h 9c Tc 7h 8d]Seat 1: skstorm folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: FlowSpitta folded before FlopSeat 3: tgifitz folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: pbajeff folded before FlopSeat 5: francepoker folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: eYank (button) showed [Qd Qc] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 7: vtchedda (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: Beer and BBQ (big blind) showed [Js Jd] and won (2870) with a straight, Seven to JackSeat 9: #1dodgrfan folded before Flop
I would buy a black one if the price was reasonable too