• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear AP Players,Can you please continue 3-betting me when I open the bottom 20% of my range, and instafolding when I open the top 20%?Also, when I do raise preflop, and there is no 3-bet, can you please make sure you donk every single time?Thanks. You're making it really easy.Also, please continue to put in a ton of bets while behind, only to get there.Thanks again.Love, Zach

PS - Make sure you get in that river c/r when you hit your backdoor draws, and other obvious draws, when only a retard would risk checking the river, so I can value bet my top two pair, and pay you off.

lol - I play for 3 minutes on Pokerstars, and I get an email saying I've fully unlocked my deposit bonus of $120, which has been deposited into my account. I had totally forgotten about it.
Bye bye bonus.

Never really done one of these, so after playing with Zac for a few minutes, it reminded me too.. Started with 140 on AP today, after taking a break for awhile...Was going to be happy to make it to 1000 by month end.. Might have to adjust..

post-23750-1186521552_thumb.jpg

Practice?Slowly add tables get good at playing that many then add a few more.
I'm sure you've answered this before, but what's your setup? Do you use multiple monitors? Do you cascade them 4x3? 1x12? Or do you just tile them all. Whenever I try to play more than 4 tables, the biggest obstacle isn't being able to act in time as much as it is not seeing everything properly. I think I could easily play 6-8 tables if I did it on two monitors.
I'm sure you've answered this before, but what's your setup? Do you use multiple monitors? Do you cascade them 4x3? 1x12? Or do you just tile them all. Whenever I try to play more than 4 tables, the biggest obstacle isn't being able to act in time as much as it is not seeing everything properly. I think I could easily play 6-8 tables if I did it on two monitors.
I just use a single 20.1 in dell monitor. Basically use the stars tile table function and it ends up being 4 across by 3 down. Their is a little overlap but its nothing to major. I find that its easier with the tables bunched on a single monitor then having the tables be bigger but spread across a wider space. When ive tried 2 monitors I feel like I get stuck paying to much attention to 1 monitor and falling behind on another because I have so much more screen space to cover.
Dear AP Players,Can you please continue 3-betting me when I open the bottom 20% of my range, and instafolding when I open the top 20%?Also, when I do raise preflop, and there is no 3-bet, can you please make sure you donk every single time?Thanks. You're making it really easy.Also, please continue to put in a ton of bets while behind, only to get there.Thanks again.Love, ZachPS - Make sure you get in that river c/r when you hit your backdoor draws, and other obvious draws, when only a retard would risk checking the river, so I can value bet my top two pair, and pay you off.
I couldn't have put it better myself. nearly 6k hands so far this month more than 8 buy-ins down(424bb)augraph.jpgRunning sooo bad!!.Keep plugging away.Dave

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1600 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP2 (t7308)CO (t11010)Button (t42845)SB (t63643)BB (t28447)Hero (t47505)UTG+1 (t37676)MP1 (t12311)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q :D , Q :) . Hero raises to t4100, 5 folds, SB raises to t12600, 1 fold, Hero calls t8500.Flop: (t26100) A :D , Q :club: , 3 :D(2 players)SB bets t15600, Hero raises to t34755, SB calls t19155.Turn: (t95610) K :D(2 players)River: (t95610) 4 :)(2 players)Final Pot: t95610Results in white below: Hero has Qh Qc (three of a kind, queens). SB has Ad Ac (three of a kind, aces). Outcome: SB wins t95610.

I saw you sitting at 10/20 today. is that your main game? The swing sucks but it's not anything out of the ordinary.
He was sitting 3/6 with me earlier too, and I 3-bet the shit out of him.Although, I did have hands each time, lol.
I saw you sitting at 10/20 today. is that your main game? The swing sucks but it's not anything out of the ordinary.
5/10 is normally.. But I will bounce up and down a level if the tables are full.. And Zac, glad you left, ran over the table after you left... :club:

Have my Stars account over $4,000 now, so I'm officially rolled to play 1/2 again. Even though the ROR calculator I looked at, says I have <1% ROR if I move up now, I'm going to try and take things a little slow, adding in one table with my 0.5/1 games for now, then add in another at $5,000 and move over completely at $6,000. I'm really happy that things are going well again.

Have my Stars account over $4,000 now, so I'm officially rolled to play 1/2 again. Even though the ROR calculator I looked at, says I have <1% ROR if I move up now, I'm going to try and take things a little slow, adding in one table with my 0.5/1 games for now, then add in another at $5,000 and move over completely at $6,000. I'm really happy that things are going well again.
sweet!congrats iggy :club:
very nice run.