Your Favorite Coffee.

I'm sitting here drinking my first of many cups of coffee. I'm curious, what is your guys favorite cup of java in the morning? Personally, because I drink so much coffee every day, I drink Maxwell House-Bold 100% Columbian. It gives me a decent kick in the *** and its only about 8 dollars and change for a decent sized bucket of the stuff. What do you guys prefer?

Tim Hortons coffee. Obv. I'm from Canada.
way over rated IMOP, it tastes so artificial, thats not what coffee should taste like. Java U brews a good free trade house blend.
FYP
Never done heroin. I've done coke a couple times, and it sorta' kicks ***. My friends all some pot and do 'shrums, now and than, so I want a drug I can break out that makes me the *******, where everyone thinks I'm a complete junky. I can think of few things that are more likely to generate "whoa, not cool" from my stoner, fake hippy, phych major, ******* friends than flaming a spoon and sticking a needle in my arm.

My gf's brother lives in hawaii and brings us real 100% Kona fresh from the plantation. Yeeeeeooowwww it'll rock your world.When she's not talking to me :club: it's Brooklyn's Finest Gorilla Coffee:gorilla_coffee.jpgGORILLA

FYP
I did coke once and drank on it, it was super fun but the alcohol did nothing, so it was more the coke that was fun and less the mix. So I'm sticking with herb and caffeine as the best mix i've ever experienced, although I haven't done that much crazy shit.And my favorite coffee is the stuff my Dad brews every morning. Really doesn't get any better. As far as corporate coffee, I'm a big fan of the Dark Roast at Wawa.
Tim Hortons coffee. Obv. I'm from Canada.
Can't believe we got McDonald's in Europe but can't get something like Tim Hortons. :club: Btw, I drink kenton-paul-urban-cappuccino-2705847.jpgevery day at work, and sometimes a good strong coffee at home.

We have one of these machines, they rock. Flavorful choices of caffeine every.single.day. machine.jpgI would probably be addicted to Cuban Coffee, IF, my Girlfriend would ever freakin make it for me!! :club: