Worst Bad Beat Of The Night

I hope the healing process goes well. That is just a terrible thing to happen to anyone. I wish I could find people that do things like this and just beat the living **** out of them. Imagine how much better the world would be if people like this just dropped dead.

Best of wishes and here's to a speedy recovery!Have you given any thought that it might have been someone you or your tablemates knew? maybe someone who popped in as a guest seat one night or just a buddy of one of the fellas who moonlights as an asshat?It's scary to ponder, but it all seems too convenient to be a stranger.

Best of wishes and here's to a speedy recovery!Have you given any thought that it might have been someone you or your tablemates knew? maybe someone who popped in as a guest seat one night or just a buddy of one of the fellas who moonlights as an asshat?It's scary to ponder, but it all seems too convenient to be a stranger.
It's not a coincidence as far as I'm concerned. If they find the dudes, it will be interesting to hear their story.
Of course it's someone who knows there's money there.

Here's Dave's hand from the robbery:

OK, I have to include some strategy so Zach doesn't move this thread.Table is very aggressive. Hero has A :D A :club: in the SB.Button straddles for 10.PreflopHero limps for 10. BB calls. UTG calls. MP folds. CO calls. Button checks. Flop (50)2 :D 5 :D 8 :spade:Villains hold up the joint, kick the players' butts, and steal everyone's money.Hero ?

This is pretty fuckin crazy. I live in Fishers... I really don't pay too much attention to the media and never even heard about this. Prayers are with you. Recover quickly, sir.

Did you seriously have AA on the hand when they broke in?That's too rigged.
Yep, that was the hand. Dave is feeling a lot better. He still has some healing to do, but his face is improved and he is feeling well enough to work a few hours. He saw the doc on Friday. The rib we thought was cracked is broken all the way through. No more softball until Spring for Dave.
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, never would have read this is if it wasn't linked from General. I hate the bad beat forum.

Wow, never would have read this is if it wasn't linked from General. I hate the bad beat forum.
me neither...I'll assume David is fine now since I've seen him post.
me neither...I'll assume David is fine now since I've seen him post.
He's fine. He's got a very gansta like scar. It gets me hot. Not that I want him to get shot up any more, mind you.
So did they catch the a.ssholes that shot you?
Nope. We don't think they actually tried to catch them.