Chicago Fcp Golfers

as you probably won't be able to hit the ball up in the air, like, at all, i'm giving you the shitty backup clubs :)keith, i'll pm you my phone number and we'll go from there re: directions.also, i can host the home game afterwards as i found out that my roommate's out of town for the weekend, unless someone else like really wants to. i only have a 300 chip chipset tho, so someone needs to bring some more.i also love being drunk, just in case anyone was curious. :club:
What neighborhood do you live in? I need to make sure I adjust my alcohol intake based on how much driving I'm doing. I don't need to pull a FWP.
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i can host the home game afterwards as i found out that my roommate's out of town for the weekend, unless someone else like really wants to. i only have a 300 chip chipset tho, so someone needs to bring some more.i also love being drunk, just in case anyone was curious. :club:
Are we playing at checky's then? Is it safe to park my car on the street there?I can bring my FCP chipset.
Are we playing at checky's then? Is it safe to park my car on the street there?I can bring my FCP chipset.
I've got like 750 nice chips (that actually have DN's picture on them -they were free...) and 500 other chips. I can bring as many as you guys like. Is someone going to PM the address (and time) for the home game after the golfing???Ben
also, for the home game, what are we planning on playing?
Ok, I have a bunch of things I gotta do Saturday early, so more than likely I won't be able to make it to the golf outing, but like I said I would definitely be able to make it to the after-stuff.
we can, it's totally up to you guys. there are two minor problems with my place, though:1. street parking is really, really hard to find if you don't have a zone permit. on the weekends, it's better, but still not good at all.2. i won't be getting back to my house from canada till like 2am tonight, and i have no idea what state it's in, as my roommate left for the weekend. also, i may well be out of beer, i dunno. :)if those are surmountable, then by all means, come on over. lemme know if this works.
we can, it's totally up to you guys. there are two minor problems with my place, though:1. street parking is really, really hard to find if you don't have a zone permit. on the weekends, it's better, but still not good at all.2. i won't be getting back to my house from canada till like 2am tonight, and i have no idea what state it's in, as my roommate left for the weekend. also, i may well be out of beer, i dunno. :)if those are surmountable, then by all means, come on over. lemme know if this works.
1. Can I use your roomate's zone permit? :club: 2. It's a bunch of guys, what do we care!! Unless of course you have some of your fashion mags lying around. :D
What neighborhood do you live in? What's the timetable looking like. given the tee times, I'm guessing 6:00, 6:30ish, but that's just a guess.
What neighborhood do you live in? What's the timetable looking like. given the tee times, I'm guessing 6:00, 6:30ish, but that's just a guess.
i live right by chicago and ashland, in the east end of the ukranian village. oh, and one more thing: i just thought it through, and i only have 10 poker-worthy chairs, so if more are coming, someone will need to bring along some folding chairs or something.
i live right by chicago and ashland, in the east end of the ukranian village. oh, and one more thing: i just thought it through, and i only have 10 poker-worthy chairs, so if more are coming, someone will need to bring along some folding chairs or something.
I don't have a carI don't have any chipsI don't have any chairsThis is turning into the Chicago version of Rock Soup
I don't have a carI don't have any chipsI don't have any chairsThis is turning into the Chicago version of Rock Soup
Be nice or else we won't get any Cubans ( cigars) that Jamie is smuggling bringing back for us.
Aren't you Canadian? I suppose we could bring some of our own. Parking scares me though...got any of those 1 day passes?
Aren't you Canadian? I suppose we could bring some of our own. Parking scares me though...got any of those 1 day passes?
i don't have any, but i think my roommate bought a couple packs. if i can find em, you guys are welcome to them. otherwise you'll have to park on wood or huron and cross your fingers that there are spots open.i'm also not canadian, i just lived there for a couple years in grad school.as for games, if it's at my place, we're doing at least one mixed game table or i'm throwing a fit cuz i hate nlhe. :club:
You have to pass Checky's screening process. I'm pretty sure there are rubber gloves involved.
nah, just a fashion quiz.question one: diesel or seven? (hint: mark/nosup4u is WAY WRONG ON THIS ONE)
seven FTW
uninvited. :club: also, i'm off to catch my flight home, so everyone check back either late tonight or early tomorrow for any last minute updates re: the home game. if anyone isn't going golfing and needs directions, shoot me a pm and i'll get back to you when i get in.
You have to pass Checky's screening process. I'm pretty sure there are rubber gloves involved.
I'll vouch for him, we've played before. So I got a golfing glove today. I would've liked one for both hands, since I get blisters on both, but they only had left hand ones. Ah well.
I'll vouch for him, we've played before. So I got a golfing glove today. I would've liked one for both hands, since I get blisters on both, but they only had left hand ones. Ah well.
I assume that means youre in for golf. By my count that gives us 10. Not too shabby
Yep. Be prepared for a big mess of suckage though.
Get to the range before we play and youll be fine. Focus on accruacy (sp?) not distance. Also a 3 wood is infinitly easier to hit then a driver when you are starting out golfing.
Get to the range before we play and youll be fine. Focus on accruacy (sp?) not distance. Also a 3 wood is infinitly easier to hit then a driver when you are starting out golfing.
I'll try. Depends how early we get there I guess.