Fun Transcript For The Evening.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sig tells no lies
mine suited you better.

Dave, Dave, you're makin me nervous Dave. Like you're gonna snitch or somethin, Dave.I ain't no snitch man.Good, cause us black actors gotta stay together, Dave.IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BTICH?!

Guys. He used CAPS LOCK. Definite insta chat-ban for life. I laughed a little at this thread. Nice work.
agreed. I hate snitches, but I also hate people that scare away the fish... also it wasn't my chat so why the hell should I care?
right, because his rant was totally warranted and everyone at the table appreciates him shouting obscenities? he should totally be allowed to do whatever he wants in the company of others. he was definitely not being an ass.
People are asses all the time. I think how you handle it is a greater sign of the type of person you are....handling it by reporting him is one of the bad signs.I mean, you actually stooped below his level.

Last I checked you can still play poker without chatting. You guys act like he is really affected in some way by not being able to chat.Maybe we play a different game, but internet tough guys are like little girls that need spanked once and a while to remind them that there are manners for a reason. Real life and he would have been knocked off his chair and the table would have defended the guy that hit him.I assume most real men don't act that way online. Internet tough guys don't matter enough to argue in their defense.

Last I checked you can still play poker without chatting. You guys act like he is really affected in some way by not being able to chat.Maybe we play a different game, but internet tough guys are like little girls that need spanked once and a while to remind them that there are manners for a reason. Real life and he would have been knocked off his chair and the table would have defended the guy that hit him.I assume most real men don't act that way online. Internet tough guys don't matter enough to argue in their defense.
wait I thought you were an internet tough guy??no wait you are a big deal..... carry onglad you are back from vacation.
wait I thought you were an internet tough guy??no wait you are a big deal..... carry onglad you are back from vacation.
I'm a lover, not a fighter.I'm still in Copenhagen, but free internet so I am able to kill time after walking all over for last 3 hours.BTW, This town is the home of beautiful women. They are tall, blond, beautiful and everywhere. It's Tuesday afternoon and I had to dodge left and right all day to not run into them. Too young for me, but I know some of you are available...get to Copenhagen!
I'm a lover, not a fighter.I'm still in Copenhagen, but free internet so I am able to kill time after walking all over for last 3 hours.BTW, This town is the home of beautiful women. They are tall, blond, beautiful and everywhere. It's Tuesday afternoon and I had to dodge left and right all day to not run into them. Too young for me, but I know some of you are available...get to Copenhagen!
or just get, the ladies love it....copenhagen_ad1.jpg

As far as the reporting goes.....i don't really care to do it myself. don't get me wrong, i don't think it's right for people to use racial slurs or anything at the table, but as far as swearing goes, who really gives a fck.....I have the same problem with the major poker tourneys making swearing a penalty.....come on now this isn't the kiddie tables.With that said...similar story...i was at my B&M one morning and sitting at a table chatting with someone i knew (typical how's life yadda yadda) Middle of my conversation i use the F-bomb as an adjective, nothing derogatory, just my normal "it describes everything" adjective. Next thing i know, some guy sitting next to me calls a floor person over to report my use of inapropriate language, acting as if should be sent away to jail for what i had just done. I had to explain to the floor guy that i figured since i had to be an adult to come here, i didn't see why it had a G rating.....it was utterly ridiculous..Conclusion...the floor guy offered to transfer the virgin eared man to another table..

People are asses all the time. I think how you handle it is a greater sign of the type of person you are....handling it by reporting him is one of the bad signs.I mean, you actually stooped below his level.
I don't understand this at all. He's a "guest" in someone else's "room," acting like a spaz and making belligerent statements to me and the other random people at the table. I call the "host" on him and everyone comes down on me? Would everyone be lining up to berate me if this happened in a b&m and I called the floor on him? How should I have handled it?Normally I'd let it go and laugh at him (first time I've reported anyone), as it's likely he's going to provide entertainment for the entire table. In this case, he's out of money (maybe even the last of his roll) and isn't likely to entertain us much longer. Getting support after him was just a fun opportunity for me to poke the grumpy bear with a stick. I guess if this is a b&m, and we're playing heads up/shorthanded, I wouldn't bother calling the floor, because I can sit there and laugh at him to his face, which would likely provide even more entertainment for me. If he's on the rail and screaming at me, I'm probably calling the floor, just so he's not distracting me.And just for good measure, I don't have any problem with any language at the table, outside collusion/talking about your own hand while there's action out. But if you're screaming slurs and whatnot at anyone within earshot, I'm just gonna laugh when someone takes a shot at you. Also, the f-bomb penalty in tournies is retarded.
Well put, NH! I agree with the OP. It's one thing for people to make comments at the table. That guy was way overboard. It detracts from the game.
I don't understand this at all. He's a "guest" in someone else's "room," acting like a spaz and making belligerent statements to me and the other random people at the table. I call the "host" on him and everyone comes down on me? Would everyone be lining up to berate me if this happened in a b&m and I called the floor on him? How should I have handled it?Normally I'd let it go and laugh at him (first time I've reported anyone), as it's likely he's going to provide entertainment for the entire table. In this case, he's out of money (maybe even the last of his roll) and isn't likely to entertain us much longer. Getting support after him was just a fun opportunity for me to poke the grumpy bear with a stick. I guess if this is a b&m, and we're playing heads up/shorthanded, I wouldn't bother calling the floor, because I can sit there and laugh at him to his face, which would likely provide even more entertainment for me. If he's on the rail and screaming at me, I'm probably calling the floor, just so he's not distracting me.And just for good measure, I don't have any problem with any language at the table, outside collusion/talking about your own hand while there's action out. But if you're screaming slurs and whatnot at anyone within earshot, I'm just gonna laugh when someone takes a shot at you. Also, the f-bomb penalty in tournies is retarded.
I wouldn't sweat it too much Lincoln, the main guy giving you crap is a drunken baboon who likes to plow into cop cars while blasted, so take his commentary for what it's worth.I think the clown crossed the line with some of his comments. I'm glad you reported his stupidity. It really does amaze me how people chat online and say things that they know full well would get their teeth smashed in during live play.

I can't believe all the people complaining about snitching here. The guy used the phrase "**** jew mother fu.cker." I don't care about swearing, but that's crossing a line. He deserves to be smacked in the teeth.

Similar situation yesterday.. I was massive chipleader in a $30+3 MTT and the blinds were 50-100. I had K-10hh on the button, and called a MP raise to 300 (with a 21,000 chipstack). The SB folds, the BB makes it 800, the MP player folds, and I call. The flop is KK7, he instapushes, and I call. he has A-3 offsuit, and berates me for calling his RR "OMFG U CALL WITH THAT ****ING TRASH PF?? DON'T U ****ING KNOW WHAT A SQUEEZEPLAY IS"Then he brings up my sharkscope stats, which has me at a small -% ROI for SNG's, but I remind him that SNG's arent the only source of income. He says "WELL YOU'RE PLAYING A SNG BUDDY" (Since we were playing a $30+3 tourney with 350ish people), and then continues to make fun of my -ROI% in SNG's.Is there a time and a place to argue back? Or do we just let this guy bore himself and leave the observer chat after some time? I only started saying things after he refused to shut the hell up 5mins after the hand..

Lincoln, I agree with you, as the eyes and ears of pokerstars, we need to keep this place clean and fun for everyone, especially the fish.I have an even funnier story but I'm saving it for the next time I need to humor TB17 for stakeaments!

Similar situation yesterday.. I was massive chipleader in a $30+3 MTT and the blinds were 50-100. I had K-10hh on the button, and called a MP raise to 300 (with a 21,000 chipstack). The SB folds, the BB makes it 800, the MP player folds, and I call. The flop is KK7, he instapushes, and I call. he has A-3 offsuit, and berates me for calling his RR "OMFG U CALL WITH THAT ****ING TRASH PF?? DON'T U ****ING KNOW WHAT A SQUEEZEPLAY IS"Then he brings up my sharkscope stats, which has me at a small -% ROI for SNG's, but I remind him that SNG's arent the only source of income. He says "WELL YOU'RE PLAYING A SNG BUDDY" (Since we were playing a $30+3 tourney with 350ish people), and then continues to make fun of my -ROI% in SNG's.Is there a time and a place to argue back? Or do we just let this guy bore himself and leave the observer chat after some time? I only started saying things after he refused to shut the hell up 5mins after the hand..
Rule #1: Always point out that a "legitimate poker player" would not be whining on a rail 10 minutes after they were eliminated.. Also suggest they close the sharkscope browser and google "pacifier".
Rule #1: Always point out that a "legitimate poker player" would not be whining on a rail 10 minutes after they were eliminated.. Also suggest they close the sharkscope browser and google "pacifier".
nh