PokerStars Game #11207071546: Tournament #56851317, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/07/29 - 20:26:11 (ET)Table '56851317 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 2: HempJunkie (3485 in chips) Seat 4: GeX1895 (1955 in chips) Seat 5: .ReloaÐ. (2165 in chips) Seat 6: sw2325 (5895 in chips) HempJunkie: posts the ante 25GeX1895: posts the ante 25.ReloaÐ.: posts the ante 25sw2325: posts the ante 25GeX1895: posts small blind 100.ReloaÐ.: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to .ReloaÐ. [Qs Qh]sw2325: folds HempJunkie: folds GeX1895: raises 200 to 400.ReloaÐ.: raises 1740 to 2140 and is all-inGeX1895: calls 1530 and is all-in(after waiting at least 10 seconds)*** FLOP *** [9h 9d Qc].ReloaÐ. said, "rofl"*** TURN *** [9h 9d Qc] [Ts].ReloaÐ. said, "rofl".ReloaÐ. said, "rofl"*** RIVER *** [9h 9d Qc Ts] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***GeX1895: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Nines).ReloaÐ.: shows [Qs Qh] (a full house, Queens full of Nines).ReloaÐ. collected 3960 from pot.ReloaÐ. said, "way to slowroll bud"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3960 | Rake 0 Board [9h 9d Qc Ts 3c]Seat 2: HempJunkie (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: GeX1895 (small blind) showed [Ad As] and lost with two pair, Aces and NinesSeat 5: .ReloaÐ. (big blind) showed [Qs Qh] and won (3960) with a full house, Queens full of NinesSeat 6: sw2325 folded before Flop (didn't bet)just thought i'd share, its nice to finally hit the 2 outter since its been happening all day to me

PokerStars Game #11207071546: Tournament #56851317, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/07/29 - 20:26:11 (ET)Table '56851317 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 2: HempJunkie (3485 in chips) Seat 4: GeX1895 (1955 in chips) Seat 5: .ReloaÐ. (2165 in chips) Seat 6: sw2325 (5895 in chips) HempJunkie: posts the ante 25GeX1895: posts the ante 25.ReloaÐ.: posts the ante 25sw2325: posts the ante 25GeX1895: posts small blind 100.ReloaÐ.: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to .ReloaÐ. [Qs Qh]sw2325: folds HempJunkie: folds GeX1895: raises 200 to 400.ReloaÐ.: raises 1740 to 2140 and is all-inGeX1895: calls 1530 and is all-in(after waiting at least 10 seconds)*** FLOP *** [9h 9d Qc].ReloaÐ. said, "rofl"*** TURN *** [9h 9d Qc] [Ts].ReloaÐ. said, "rofl".ReloaÐ. said, "rofl"*** RIVER *** [9h 9d Qc Ts] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***GeX1895: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Nines).ReloaÐ.: shows [Qs Qh] (a full house, Queens full of Nines).ReloaÐ. collected 3960 from pot.ReloaÐ. said, "way to slowroll bud"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3960 | Rake 0 Board [9h 9d Qc Ts 3c]Seat 2: HempJunkie (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: GeX1895 (small blind) showed [Ad As] and lost with two pair, Aces and NinesSeat 5: .ReloaÐ. (big blind) showed [Qs Qh] and won (3960) with a full house, Queens full of NinesSeat 6: sw2325 folded before Flop (didn't bet)just thought i'd share, its nice to finally hit the 2 outter since its been happening all day to me
NH sir

I don't much understand the point of being a jerk about it though.Maybe he lost connection for a second. Happens to me on my laptop all the time.You sucked out and hit your two outer on him. No need to rub it in.

He could have lost his connection or he could have been multi-tabling and had a tough decision at another table... You shouldn't just assume he slowrolled because it took 10 seconds for him to call
He wasnt multitabling, nor did a disconnect appear under his name.

Nice one. I don't sob much but I got one to add:I HOPE THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR ANYONE WHO USES ALL SIXTY SECONDS OF THEIR TIME BANK TO "SLOWPLAY" A FLOPPED STRAIGHT FLUSHThere, I feel better now.. I mean, how class-less is that? Middle of a $2.20 MTT, I flop the Q hi flush with an A24club board HU against Villain only and have to endure like 5 minutes of bullspit till me and him see the river. I hope it's a long elevator ride down to Hades, and they start bumpin' some serious Michael Bolton.

He wasnt multitabling, nor did a disconnect appear under his name.
So once you decided it was a slowroll, you wanted to doublecheck before you tainted his name with a post at FCP, so you made sure he wasn't multitabling, right?Assuming you did check to see if he was playing any other tables on Stars...He couldn't have been playing on Absolute or FT and had 3 or 4 more tables open.He couldn't have had a crying baby to tend to, or a dog fight to break up.He couldn't have had pop-tarts that finished at just that time.He couldn't have had network problems that went undetected by Stars.Or a million other things, either.What a prick.
So once you decided it was a slowroll, you wanted to doublecheck before you tainted his name with a post at FCP, so you made sure he wasn't multitabling, right?Assuming you did check to see if he was playing any other tables on Stars...He couldn't have been playing on Absolute or FT and had 3 or 4 more tables open.He couldn't have had a crying baby to tend to, or a dog fight to break up.He couldn't have had pop-tarts that finished at just that time.He couldn't have had network problems that went undetected by Stars.Or a million other things, either.What a prick.
agree, jeez, this happens many times, and your excessive "rofl" was ridiculous. you were a 4-1 underdog and got lucky, be happy not a jerk
So once you decided it was a slowroll, you wanted to doublecheck before you tainted his name with a post at FCP, so you made sure he wasn't multitabling, right?
The only name the OP has tainted at FCP is his own.
The only name the OP has tainted at FCP is his own.
Eh, probably not... I was amazed when I saw he has more than 4 posts, I've never heard of him.And his name is almost semen, if you have a speech impediment. They often come with uncontrollable rage, even.
Obv, shame on me for having some fun after a horrendous day @ tables :club:
You're getting worked up over taking bad beats, and then you add insult to injury when you yourself suck out on someone. Reverse that in your mind. What if you had someone laugh at you for every one of those bad beats that you're so upset about. Poor sportsmanship imo. Bad beats happen to everyone, and they suck enough as it is.
You're getting worked up over taking bad beats, and then you add insult to injury when you yourself suck out on someone. Reverse that in your mind. What if you had someone laugh at you for every one of those bad beats that you're so upset about. Poor sportsmanship imo. Bad beats happen to everyone, and they suck enough as it is.
Obv I'm not gonna laugh @ the guy if he takes less than 10 seconds to call, but to me, sitting there with QQ and both of us short, it was a slowroll. If not...then well Im a jerk :club:
Obv I'm not gonna laugh @ the guy if he takes less than 10 seconds to call, but to me, sitting there with QQ and both of us short, it was a slowroll. If not...then well Im a jerk :club:
Lol, there's just a million and one reasons for why he took so long to respond, hell people take forever to fold 27o on my tables :D