Sunday Hundred Grand

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In. 9,000th place the first time I played, 45th the second time, so the plan is to keep the factor of improvement steady and come in 0.225th place today.
sweeet....GLGL, see ya ITM

I'm inBy the way, does anyone know what happened to the 70FPP sats to this thing? I wanted to do that instead of buying in directly but they seem to be gone.Also, for those that have played this tournament before, how soft is it? And about how long was it to get ITM last week?

I'm inBy the way, does anyone know what happened to the 70FPP sats to this thing? I wanted to do that instead of buying in directly but they seem to be gone.Also, for those that have played this tournament before, how soft is it? And about how long was it to get ITM last week?
They stop running sats once they meet their guarantee, it is extremely soft, and you're close to the money bubble after about 2 hours. The structure is extremely fast...its a shovefest shortly after the first break.
Also, for those that have played this tournament before, how soft is it?
I can't think of a funny analogy, but I'm sure someone else will. Anyway, it's pretty soft - though of course you will have to avoid lots of land mines on the way.
And about how long was it to get ITM last week?
I think we reached the money somewhere during the third hour.
it is sort of soft. m's get low as the bubble approaches & most of the field doesn't understand how to adjust. i think it was under 2.5 hours to the money. you have to hope your big hands pay dividends, or that you run like gump.

In. Let's see if I can manage to come dead last in this tourney as well. That would really be a feat. (I will probably fail since I'm gonna be a few minutes late).

They stop running sats once they meet their guarantee, it is extremely soft, and you're close to the money bubble after about 2 hours. The structure is extremely fast...its a pushfest shortly after the first break.
Ah cool, thanks.I didn't realize the huge guarantee was because of the sats, but I guess that makes sense.And I play a lot of turbo SnGs so I won't mind a fast structure. I just have to get used to being 9-handed during the push-fold phase and not 4-handed.
Ah cool, thanks.I didn't realize the huge guarantee was because of the sats, but I guess that makes sense.And I play a lot of turbo SnGs so I won't mind a fast structure. I just have to get used to being 9-handed during the push-fold phase and not 4-handed.
It's just like a 45-man sng :club:.

this was nice for a first hand lolzPokerStars Game #11201649477: Tournament #56065439, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/07/29 - 15:30:00 (ET)Table '56065439 1379' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: trblcalling (3000 in chips) Seat 2: kkarpfen (3000 in chips) Seat 3: lasnic (3000 in chips) Seat 4: RICARDIN111 (3000 in chips) Seat 5: Peppe10 (3000 in chips) Seat 6: MrPristine (3000 in chips) Seat 7: geoid04 (3000 in chips) is sitting outSeat 8: ducjanchen (3000 in chips) is sitting outSeat 9: Biggamedave (3000 in chips) is sitting outkkarpfen: posts small blind 10lasnic: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MrPristine [5h 5c]RICARDIN111: folds Peppe10: folds MrPristine: calls 20geoid04: folds ducjanchen: folds Biggamedave: folds trblcalling: calls 20kkarpfen: calls 10lasnic: checks *** FLOP *** [5d 3d Qh]kkarpfen: checks lasnic: bets 40MrPristine: raises 100 to 140trblcalling: raises 100 to 240kkarpfen: folds lasnic: folds MrPristine: raises 2740 to 2980 and is all-intrblcalling: calls 2740 and is all-in*** TURN *** [5d 3d Qh] [4c]*** RIVER *** [5d 3d Qh 4c] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***MrPristine: shows [5h 5c] (three of a kind, Fives)trblcalling: shows [Jd Qd] (a pair of Queens)MrPristine collected 6080 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6080 | Rake 0 Board [5d 3d Qh 4c 6s]Seat 1: trblcalling (button) showed [Jd Qd] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 2: kkarpfen (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 3: lasnic (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: RICARDIN111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Peppe10 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: MrPristine showed [5h 5c] and won (6080) with three of a kind, FivesSeat 7: geoid04 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: ducjanchen folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Biggamedave folded before Flop (didn't bet)