Please Help Bring Gsn Channel To Central Florida

Brighthouse Networks in the Central Florida area currently does not include the GSN (Game Show Network) channel as part of their lineup despite it being in almost every other area in Florida. GSN broadcasts tons of game shows such as Family Feud, Jeopardy, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, etc and also many poker/blackjack shows including High Stakes Poker, World Series of Blackjack, Ultimate Blackjack Tour, and soon to be home of the World Poker Tour shows and more. It's completely baffling why this channel is not even included in the entire Central Florida area when it's a regular station anywhere else. Please take the short time to sign this petition so that it can be presented to Brighthouse for further consideration. I've already contacted their support and they claim that they add channels frequently, but only if they see a demand for it, so enough signatures/demand can bring the channel on the air.Please help sign an online petition that has been set uphttp://www.petitiononline.com/gsncfl/petition.html

Signed.Watching on the internets sucks.
Pass it along to people you know too... I'll be doing the same shortly, although I just started this thing an hour ago.. but hopefully it starts to take off.And I agree.. I hate watching it on the internet where you don't get as clear a picture
I've seen quite a few people here from the area... where are you guys at?
winter springs. i hate that i finally get tivo and i can't get hsp and now the wpt because gsn isn't on brighthouse's schedule. i might just go to DirectTV because of it. only thing stopping me is the installation and other costs. :club:
btw, i sent an e-mail to some of my poker playing friends in the area to add their names to the petition. hopefully this thing will mushroom into a large list soon. :club:
lol at winter springs, that's sick. where in winter springs?<----off winter springs blvd

Im surprised that in a area where old fogies hang around, why isn't the GSN on... LOL

Im surprised that in a area where old fogies hang around, why isn't the GSN on... LOL
It's hardly a bunch of old fogies in Orlando... Anyhow.. still need to keep this petition going!