• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the deal. i have seen that almost every thread on this site gets flamed because peaple are doing it because they can and its getting really old. only one person even questioned the game i was playing. i knew if i started this it would get flamed from hell but i wanted to see if anyone would even ask or just be ****** bags and flame without knowing the details.why the vet card because i did not want to compared to eric ryland or gman.the game i was playing was bugadi and every time it seemed that i would get the last draw it would be an ace.pocket aces do not play.as i assumed this got to be juicy and if your going to flame someone know what your flaming. do i even give 2 shts to they response of this thread no because i was trying to see if i put out some bait and tugged on the line how many peaple would react without knowing the facts. do i care about the response thats going to follow no i am just trying to bring to light that most of the flaming that goes on shouldnt because not all the facts are known.dont flame until you know whats going on
Can i get a translator please????
Clay Aiken, what's the deal with early-onset obesity?
What a hard-hitting question!! But before I answer that, let me ask you one thing: In the heart of a bluebird there are songs aplenty to give hope on a cloudy day and a magical tune to ease the sorrow after a hard day of encroaching gloom. Even if the only one who loves you is the glittering sunset on a summer's night, is that not enough?? Perhaps in time we'll come to see the truth of it all, and as we grasp at the rainbow of never-ending delights, and bathe in the teardrops of the Cosmos as he sheds his tears of delight with you his crowning achievement, or as we meander aimlessly in the forest of failure only to exit and to find a treasure trove of lavender lullabies, then we'll see that it was all those smiles that we gave to each and every child we came across, and the occasional midget as well, that wrested Evil Incarnate's sword of hate and nullified the darkness of our own crumbling hearts. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!

Three ducks are sitting in a bathtub. The duck on the right turns to the duck in the middle and says "pass me the soap." The duck in the middle turns to the duck on the left and says "hey pass him the soap." The duck on the left turns to the duck in the middle and says "What do I look like a clock radio?"

Gmanshade is out? Bannage?
No. Gmanshade was not out, FWP was out - now back in.Okokok.....ColesNotesaments:- footlongconey starts post, apparently about getting beat with AA 22 times within 10 hours- people startup the flame-throwers, making coney look Freddy Krueger-esque (and prolly a few inches shorter)- coney reappears in asbestos underwear and fires back- *brief tangent on the merits of "sonic's foot long coneys"*- several peaple ask for his s/n, hoping to tp/mm- coney re-reappears, wraps himself in the flag and, once more, denounces the flamers (ironically, while flaming...the whole pot/kettle thing)- more people flame the op on the use of the "vet" card than originally about the AA thing- coney re-re-reappears and springs his TRAP! - Stating he was talkin' 'bout "bugadi" (w/e that is) - NOT hold'em, while re-flaming the flamers (and somewhere Alanis Morissette bursts out in song.... )- Clay Aiken arrives to set the world right
No. Gmanshade was not out, FWP was out - now back in.Okokok.....ColesNotesaments:- footlongconey starts post, apparently about getting beat with AA 22 times within 10 hours- people startup the flame-throwers, making coney look Freddy Krueger-esque (and prolly a few inches shorter)- coney reappears in asbestos underwear and fires back- *brief tangent on the merits of "sonic's foot long coneys"*- several peaple ask for his s/n, hoping to tp/mm- coney re-reappears, wraps himself in the flag and, once more, denounces the flamers (ironically, while flaming...the whole pot/kettle thing)- more people flame the op on the use of the "vet" card than originally about the AA thing- coney re-re-reappears and springs his TRAP! - Stating he was talkin' 'bout "bugadi" (w/e that is) - NOT hold'em, while re-flaming the flamers (and somewhere Alanis Morissette bursts out in song.... )- Clay Aiken arrives to set the world right
:club: can you narrate my life?
Excellent notes, and they are amazingly accurate!<3 this thread
Some peaple are not even smart enough to be an effective troll.Oh......and if you really are a vet, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for playing the "Vet Card" for those reasons......if you aren't a vet you should have your teabags cut off.
1. Correct he isn't smart enough to be a troll.2. He's not or else he would have answered the VERY basic questions I asked earlier in the thread.3. Yes he should have them cut off because he is a poser piece of chit that got called out and he couldn't answer very basic questions that any one who has served in the Army would have answered.

Even if OP does by some off chance mean Badugi, last I checked:1. You get dealt 4 cards in Badugi, not 22. There's no such thing as a flop in Badugi3. Getting dealt 2 As in a Badugi hand is not noteworthy

OP1) Getting called for all your chips when you are a 4 to 1 favourite is a good thing.2) It's Badugi not Budagi. 3) Your posts are incoherent, inconsistent and contain irrelevant facts.

OP1) Getting called for all your chips when you are a 4 to 1 favourite is a good thing.
It's truePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t800 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG+1 (t16245)MP1 (t4420)MP2 (t23422)Hero (t13734)CO (t17422)Button (t32471)SB (t23151)BB (t19280)UTG (t41855)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A :club: , A :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t800, MP1 raises to t4370, 1 fold, Hero calls t4370, 4 folds, UTG+1 folds.Flop: (t9940) 9 :D , Q :) , 5 :D(2 players)Turn: (t9940) 4 :D(2 players)River: (t9940) 5 :)(2 players)Final Pot: t9940MP1 has Qh Qd (full house, queens full of fives). Hero has Ad As (two pair, aces and fives). Outcome: MP1 wins t9940.