• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't bother reading this whole thread...but I'm almost certain the OP does not deserve this many replies.
Slow news day... If the Stakament Draft had been in full effect, this would have buried on page 5 by 4pm..
A perfect example of why you should fold aces preflop: Quad Aces Cracked
"Judging by his bet on the flop you can at least put him on two baseball cards at the very least. In this scenario, what you did was fine. However, if say you put him on the Prince of Stars and instead he turns over a community chest and the dealer button, well now you're in trouble. What you want to do in this situation is go all in. If he calls, fold. If he says fold, raise. If he raises your all in, then king him. If no clear winner is decided, a two man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion is crowned. "LMFAO.That thread is hilarious.
No other dude said he had JJ. Didn't know you were FCP, you took a couple rough beats this tourney :club:
Oh, misread what he said i guess :/That is actually my fathers account, i just play the high dollar tournaments on it. I got tied up and was not able to enter the sunday million this week tho :(And yes, i lost a couple of nasty hands but we've all done that sadly.
I've heard of playing the "race card" before but it seems like the new thing to do is play the "military card." Don't get me wrong, I completely respect all military personnel and hope that they can get their job done safely and come home to their friends and family, and I'm sure 99.9% of FCPers agree, but I don't see much discipline or honor in using military experience to defend a poker theory. OP, you made some comments that came across as pretty absurd to poker players and you got flamed for it, it happens to the best of us, get over it and move on. Bringing the whole military thing into it just makes you lose even more credibility.
Very, very well put.

heres the deal. i have seen that almost every thread on this site gets flamed because peaple are doing it because they can and its getting really old. only one person even questioned the game i was playing. i knew if i started this it would get flamed from hell but i wanted to see if anyone would even ask or just be ****** bags and flame without knowing the details.why the vet card because i did not want to compared to eric ryland or gman.the game i was playing was bugadi and every time it seemed that i would get the last draw it would be an ace.pocket aces do not play.as i assumed this got to be juicy and if your going to flame someone know what your flaming. do i even give 2 shts to they response of this thread no because i was trying to see if i put out some bait and tugged on the line how many peaple would react without knowing the facts. do i care about the response thats going to follow no i am just trying to bring to light that most of the flaming that goes on shouldnt because not all the facts are known.dont flame until you know whats going on

heres the deal. i have seen that almost every thread on this site gets flamed because peaple are doing it because they can and its getting really old. only one person even questioned the game i was playing. i knew if i started this it would get flamed from hell but i wanted to see if anyone would even ask or just be ****** bags and flame without knowing the details.why the vet card because i did not want to compared to eric ryland or gman.the game i was playing was bugadi and every time it seemed that i would get the last draw it would be an ace.pocket aces do not play.as i assumed this got to be juicy and if your going to flame someone know what your flaming. do i even give 2 shts to they response of this thread no because i was trying to see if i put out some bait and tugged on the line how many peaple would react without knowing the facts. do i care about the response thats going to follow no i am just trying to bring to light that most of the flaming that goes on shouldnt because not all the facts are known.dont flame until you know whats going on
I'm pretty sure if you're playing a draw game, the hand you end up with, isn't considered "pocket." If i draw to a royal in 5cd, i didn't have a "pocket royal flush."
LOLTHIS JUST GOT SO MUCH BETTER
I feel stupid for doing this, as it will more than likely fall on deaf ears, but I have to:1) You're an idiot.2) Bugadi?3) In almost every post in this thread (obviously apart from this one) you say things like, and I quote;"Thank god i didn't shove preflop or I would of busted out of the touney.""whats the CORRECT way to play them genius? Shove in preflop so you have no clue as to the texture of the board and stuck in a pot that you have no control of and get busted out by that action.""FYI for the haters I have been playing for 12 years and I learned a long time ago 4 to 1 odds preflop is not worth sticking your whole stack in preflop for any hand unless your down to less than 10 Big Blinds then who cares push it in.""Did i shove in pre flop fck no why because your commited and there nothing you can do to drop the hand... When did I ever state that i folded them preflop?"So there was pre-flop action and a flop in this game of "bugadi"?4) In defence of yourself you say, and again, I quote;"For the haters let me refer you to daniel's hold'em wisdom for all players book start at page 98"I didn't realise hold'em wisdom for all players was about bugadi..5) You're an idiot.6) Stop trying to dig out of a whole you dug for yourself by changing everything. Like a good bluff, lies have to be consistent.7) You're an idiot.I know you will read this, I don't expect you to respond.I wish I didn't have to do it, because it makes me look pretty small, but meh, I'm not doing anything else right now..
I feel stupid for doing this, as it will more than likely fall on deaf ears, but I have to:1) You're an idiot.5) You're an idiot.7) You're an idiot.
FYP
FYP
Thankyou, thought there was something that didn't look right in my response. It was probably all that logic.I also forgot number 8; he's an idiot..
I feel stupid for doing this, as it will more than likely fall on deaf ears, but I have to:1) You're an idiot.2) Bugadi?3) In almost every post in this thread (obviously apart from this one) you say things like, and I quote;"Thank god i didn't shove preflop or I would of busted out of the touney.""whats the CORRECT way to play them genius? Shove in preflop so you have no clue as to the texture of the board and stuck in a pot that you have no control of and get busted out by that action.""FYI for the haters I have been playing for 12 years and I learned a long time ago 4 to 1 odds preflop is not worth sticking your whole stack in preflop for any hand unless your down to less than 10 Big Blinds then who cares push it in.""Did i shove in pre flop fck no why because your commited and there nothing you can do to drop the hand... When did I ever state that i folded them preflop?"So there was pre-flop action and a flop in this game of "bugadi"?4) In defence of yourself you say, and again, I quote;"For the haters let me refer you to daniel's hold'em wisdom for all players book start at page 98"I didn't realise hold'em wisdom for all players was about bugadi..5) You're an idiot.6) Stop trying to dig out of a whole you dug for yourself by changing everything. Like a good bluff, lies have to be consistent.7) You're an idiot.I know you will read this, I don't expect you to respond.I wish I didn't have to do it, because it makes me look pretty small, but meh, I'm not doing anything else right now..
hey gonzo they were bugadi tournys and i posted it that way too see if anyone would ask for more info because there was not alot of info and check out carbon if you want to play.if you read my post i stated that i got the last ace on the last draw and once again peaple cannot seem to understand what has been posted by a person.why the line from danial's book because 90% of peaple that play make that mistake and the title of that chapter is don't get married to your aces and if you count these posts you will se how many peaple get married to thier aces
hey gonzo they were bugadi tournys and i posted it that way too see if anyone would ask for more info because there was not alot of info and check out carbon if you want to play.if you read my post i stated that i got the last ace on the last draw and once again peaple cannot seem to understand what has been posted by a person.why the line from danial's book because 90% of peaple that play make that mistake and the title of that chapter is don't get married to your aces and if you count these posts you will se how many peaple get married to thier aces
It's people kiddo. You have spelled it wrong a lot. And the same way each time. Maybe you should stop trolling the internet pretending to be a soldier when it is blatantly clear you should be retaking your 10th grade english class you obviously failed last year.

Some peaple are not even smart enough to be an effective troll.Oh......and if you really are a vet, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for playing the "Vet Card" for those reasons......if you aren't a vet you should have your teabags cut off.

I wish I didn't have to do it, because it makes me look pretty small, but meh, I'm not doing anything else right now..
didn't read all the thread but this made me snort milk, vvwp sir.