lets clear a few issues hear. I didn't start the thread with a suck out or bad beat line. I stated it was an odd day for me yesterday on the amount of times they didn't hold up. Did i shove in pre flop fck no why because your commited and there nothing you can do to drop the hand.For the haters let me refer you to daniel's hold'em wisdom for all players book start at page 98 thats if your mamma can pay you the $25 to mow the yard.When did I ever state that i folded them preflop?When you flame someone have your sht strait and absorb what has been preciously stated to ensure that you are correct in your statement.Do not EVER compare me to eric ryland or gmanshades. See that avatar to the left? What that avatar states is that I have given all of you the right to sit at your computer and jerk off all day.I have been in Bosinia and Iraq. Look up E.O.D. and H.A.L.O. in an army term dictionary and figure out what it means if you have the ballsack to walk in my shoes. I know what discipline,respect and honor means.i know that most of the flamers are little kiddies sittin at home on summer vacation slapn' susie rotten crotch and yankin your pud. Read a book you just might learn something.
Just because you served doesn't make you a good poker player. Sorry, couldn't help it.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets clear a few issues hear. I didn't start the thread with a suck out or bad beat line. I stated it was an odd day for me yesterday on the amount of times they didn't hold up. Did i shove in pre flop fck no why because your commited and there nothing you can do to drop the hand.For the haters let me refer you to daniel's hold'em wisdom for all players book start at page 98 thats if your mamma can pay you the $25 to mow the yard.When did I ever state that i folded them preflop?When you flame someone have your sht strait and absorb what has been preciously stated to ensure that you are correct in your statement.Do not EVER compare me to eric ryland or gmanshades. See that avatar to the left? What that avatar states is that I have given all of you the right to sit at your computer and jerk off all day.I have been in Bosinia and Iraq. Look up E.O.D. and H.A.L.O. in an army term dictionary and figure out what it means if you have the ballsack to walk in my shoes. I know what discipline,respect and honor means.i know that most of the flamers are little kiddies sittin at home on summer vacation slapn' susie rotten crotch and yankin your pud. Read a book you just might learn something.
OMG this thread just got so much better. BRB gotta go get something. popcorn.jpg
First off - thanks for your service......but...Just because you are a vet doesn't mean you aren't a total jerk.
The first 6 words were encouraging. (it's 'here', but w/e)However, you didn't clear anything up. You merely confirmed your incredible foolishness.

OMG. Jus read OPs new post. Dramabomb! I wish I was too good to get it all in preflop with aces, I really wish I was. I was speaking to negreanu via a series of pms the other day and he said "if you have aces, and someone in front of you who was more chips goes all in, fold. You can find better spots young padawan"If only you guys had the same lessons as me and op.Bunch of donkeys.sw even needed? really? ok?sw

i looooooooove HALO, cant wait for 3 to come out!!and since when do i need a ballsack to use shoes? jwi was gunna read the new harry potter but fwp ruined tht
I still don't get how being a 4:1 favorite is bad..
You're obviously a donk.Don't get your money in unless your opponet is drawing stone cold dead.

PokerStars Game #11207240025: Tournament #56065452, $200+$15 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (150/300) - 2007/07/29 - 20:36:10 (ET)Table '56065452 127' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: zonarounder (5833 in chips) Seat 2: Doc_DM (13720 in chips) Seat 3: Leeson Wang (21016 in chips) Seat 4: poker_lord76 (9114 in chips) Seat 5: troyomac (12923 in chips) Seat 6: jcamby33 (8640 in chips) Seat 7: RGow8 (5921 in chips) Seat 8: noillimeno (4366 in chips) Seat 9: RABALLEN (10655 in chips) zonarounder: posts the ante 15Doc_DM: posts the ante 15Leeson Wang: posts the ante 15poker_lord76: posts the ante 15troyomac: posts the ante 15jcamby33: posts the ante 15RGow8: posts the ante 15noillimeno: posts the ante 15RABALLEN: posts the ante 15zonarounder: posts small blind 150Doc_DM: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Doc_DM [As Ah]Leeson Wang: raises 500 to 800poker_lord76: calls 800troyomac: folds jcamby33: folds RGow8: folds noillimeno: calls 800RABALLEN: folds zonarounder: folds Leeson Wang said, "ty"Doc_DM: raises 12905 to 13705 and is all-inLeeson Wang: folds poker_lord76: calls 8299 and is all-innoillimeno: folds *** FLOP *** [Jh Kd 9h]*** TURN *** [Jh Kd 9h] [7h]*** RIVER *** [Jh Kd 9h 7h] [9s]Leeson Wang said, "haha folded Js"*** SHOW DOWN ***Doc_DM: shows [As Ah] (two pair, Aces and Nines)poker_lord76: shows [Ks Kh] (a full house, Kings full of Nines)poker_lord76 collected 20083 from potDoc_DM said, "so sick"Leeson Wang said, "Js"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 20083 | Rake 0 Board [Jh Kd 9h 7h 9s]Seat 1: zonarounder (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: Doc_DM (big blind) showed [As Ah] and lost with two pair, Aces and NinesSeat 3: Leeson Wang folded before FlopSeat 4: poker_lord76 showed [Ks Kh] and won (20083) with a full house, Kings full of NinesSeat 5: troyomac folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: jcamby33 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: RGow8 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: noillimeno folded before FlopSeat 9: RABALLEN (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)guess i played it badOriginal raiser said he had KJlol :club:

I'm in a moral dilemma now.. For everyone's sake, I'm now hoping for this to be a jopke account. I think we'll all sleep better at night. Most of my friends are Marines and Army vets, none would ever waste time flame warring on a message board. Impromptu MMA fights and getting drunk and climbing up on my roof, yes.. but trolling for a flame war online, no.But if it is a jopke account, it's not a very good one.. so that makes me sad.... :club:

I've heard of playing the "race card" before but it seems like the new thing to do is play the "military card." Don't get me wrong, I completely respect all military personnel and hope that they can get their job done safely and come home to their friends and family, and I'm sure 99.9% of FCPers agree, but I don't see much discipline or honor in using military experience to defend a poker theory. OP, you made some comments that came across as pretty absurd to poker players and you got flamed for it, it happens to the best of us, get over it and move on. Bringing the whole military thing into it just makes you lose even more credibility.

Wow, This thread is just wow, Even though it did give me a good laugh after a rough day. I've heard of playing the "race card" before but it seems like the new thing to do is play the "military card." Don't get me wrong, I completely respect all military personnel and hope that they can get their job done safely and come home to their friends and family, and I'm sure 99.9% of FCPers agree, but I don't see much discipline or honor in using military experience to defend a poker theory. OP, you made some comments that came across as pretty absurd to poker players and you got flamed for it, it happens to the best of us, get over it and move on. Bringing the whole military thing into it just makes you lose even more credibility.This is a great post by the way.

RAGE!!!!!!!!!
E.O.D. and H.A.L.O.
Unit? MOS? Where did you get qualified at for HALO, school name? base? class #? CO at the time, same ?'s for EOD. What dates where you in Bosnia between and Iraq. Not saying you didn't serve but out of the BTDT's that I know none of them would come off as you have. None of the ?'s I have asked you are classified so please don't post that as a reply. I'm curious to see his answers. But my money is that he is a troll or a jopke account in really bad taste.