• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not forget the fact that we gotta toss AA postflop if we don't hit our set.. :club:

I too have come to realize that I don't need aces to win, back when i first started playing I was basically "card dead" unless I got KK, AA, or AK within an orbit. I would shove all in pre flop with these "aces" and "kings" and always win. Now that I read a book about poker, I never get aces or kings, and have to instead rely on my incredible skillz to win. I'm so bad ***, when I do get aces I'll open fold and show. That REALLY puts the other players on tilt, let me tell you!! I think you get more value out of them that way.

No, they were in differant tourneys on differant sites throughout the day.FYI for the haters I have been playing for 12 years and I learned a long time ago 4 to 1 odds preflop is not worth sticking your whole stack in preflop for any hand unless your down to less than 10 Big Blinds then who cares push it in.Just an odd day for me today.
Yeah, shoving with the nuts is a really unprofitable play.
No, they were in differant tourneys on differant sites throughout the day.FYI for the haters I have been playing for 12 years and I learned a long time ago 4 to 1 odds preflop is not worth sticking your whole stack in preflop for any hand unless your down to less than 10 Big Blinds then who cares push it in.Just an odd day for me today.
Do you actually understand what "4:1 odds preflop" means?This MUST be a jopke.
I.......er......well......if.......?????I just don't know what to say
What sites do you play on and what are your screen names on said sites?

I agree, folding aces pre flop is a good play for tournaments. You don't risk going busto.Whats your username and what sites do you play on again? Thanks.

ummmm whats your name on pokerstars? Id like to play a few games with youI think it would help my BRThanks

I always wait till the turn to get it in with AA, like in omaha, I like to see that no draws filled on the turn, if the board has two broadway cards I also just fold, it's too easy for them to have two pairs or triples.

I always wait till the turn to get it in with AA, like in omaha, I like to see that no draws filled on the turn, if the board has two broadway cards I also just fold, it's too easy for them to have two pairs or triples.
Too true
You must have a learning disablity, if you've been playing 12 years and honestly believe this please make 12 years the most poker experience you ever have.

How many of you have 12 years of experience? None of you? SO STFU. The OP is obviously an experienced player, more experienced than any of you so you all obviously have NO CLUE. Try learning from him instead of bashing him because he goes against the grain. Seriously.

How many of you have 12 years of experience? None of you? SO STFU. The OP is obviously an experienced player, more experienced than any of you so you all obviously have NO CLUE. Try learning from him instead of bashing him because he goes against the grain. Seriously.
I go against the grain too. I prefer low paying jobs because then you don't have to deal with all the stresses of being rich and famous. Long live McDonald's!

I saw this topic earlier and skipped it, thinking it was just another whiny bad-beat thread. I came back later and saw it hit 3 pages, so curiousity me question how that could be possible. Now I know :club: I'm about 80% thinking this is a joke account. Not so sure I'd bet it, though.

first of all, 22 times in 10 hours? that is about 1,000,000,000:1 odds... maybe more. and to have them hold up only 1 time is just ridiculous... nh.
wtf r u talking bout

lolhe's right though....6-4 is teh nutz because of the straight possibilitys and possible two pair~!

Wow I was hoping to get berated for this. le sigh.it was a SW.

lets clear a few issues hear. I didn't start the thread with a suck out or bad beat line. I stated it was an odd day for me yesterday on the amount of times they didn't hold up. Did i shove in pre flop fck no why because your commited and there nothing you can do to drop the hand.For the haters let me refer you to daniel's hold'em wisdom for all players book start at page 98 thats if your mamma can pay you the $25 to mow the yard.When did I ever state that i folded them preflop?When you flame someone have your sht strait and absorb what has been preciously stated to ensure that you are correct in your statement.Do not EVER compare me to eric ryland or gmanshades. See that avatar to the left? What that avatar states is that I have given all of you the right to sit at your computer and jerk off all day.I have been in Bosinia and Iraq. Look up E.O.D. and H.A.L.O. in an army term dictionary and figure out what it means if you have the ballsack to walk in my shoes. I know what discipline,respect and honor means.i know that most of the flamers are little kiddies sittin at home on summer vacation slapn' susie rotten crotch and yankin your pud. Read a book you just might learn something.