The question of why I bet the way I did with A9 and top pair is more important than the question of why someone would call a $4 river bet with K9 high?Riiiiight. That totally makes sense.
Actually.I am about to do something you rarely see someone do on this or any other Forum......admit that I was wrong......I mis-read the OP.I'm the idiot.(I still think you over played A9o)
The question of why I bet the way I did with A9 and top pair is more important than the question of why someone would call a $4 river bet with K9 high?Riiiiight. That totally makes sense.
Actually to most of us it does, to you though obviously not. The rest of us understand, you do not. We get it, you don't.We are superior, you are inferior.I could go on all day but it wouldn't do any good.Have fun :club:
Actually to most of us it does, to you though obviously not. The rest of us understand, you do not. We get it, you don't.We are superior, you are inferior.I could go on all day but it wouldn't do any good.Have fun :club:
lmao. I hope that was a joke.

i can't imagine two cards he put you on. ANY straight draw makes at least a pair and that beats k high and the only thing you could have bet on the flop turn and river was a straight draw or a pair of aces. Still overplayed a9 offsuit fold preflop.