Riverrock Hotel Chop

I'm in Kamloops at the moment and heading to Vancouver. Can't stay at my buddies place til next week so I'm going to get a hotel room at RiverRock and just live at the 3-6 and 5-10 tables for a few days. I figure if anyone wants to make it a duo I'm up for it. Chop the hotel room and play some poker. Anyone want in I'm going Sunday - Friday. CheersCody*edit - i do not want gay but secks

I'm in Kamloops at the moment and heading to Vancouver. Can't stay at my buddies place til next week so I'm going to get a hotel room at RiverRock and just live at the 3-6 and 5-10 tables for a few days. I figure if anyone wants to make it a duo I'm up for it. Chop the hotel room and play some poker. Anyone want in I'm going Sunday - Friday. CheersCody*edit - i do not want gay but secks
what about prison butt secks?

I hope you find someone decent to share the room with you.I live in the lower mainland anyway so I can't help you out.And I am leaving for LA and Vegas soon anyway :club:

this thread was started with good intentions but when it comes down to it, i guess it's really only good for one thing.*makes circle with left thumb/pointing finger. inserts right finger in circle repeatedly*

Try the Airport Days Inn, about a 5 min walk from the RRock, it's cheaper and I remember they had a deal something like pay 3 nights get one free. The River rock has a shuttle that goes to all the airport hotels if you want to look futher away.I like the games at the Edgewater down town, but will be playing more out at the Blvd in Coquitlam because I just bought a house out that way.

The Riverrock rooms are the best. The beds are so comfortable I think its the only hotel where I actually slept 7 hour straight. As for sharing a room I cant get time off work and if I could I would probally not since I am straight and all :club: PS: The mini-bar is -ev

I'm in Kamloops at the moment and heading to Vancouver. Can't stay at my buddies place til next week so I'm going to get a hotel room at RiverRock and just live at the 3-6 and 5-10 tables for a few days. I figure if anyone wants to make it a duo I'm up for it.
your conscious mind says one thing but your subconscious says another.
Try the Airport Days Inn, about a 5 min walk from the RRock, it's cheaper and I remember they had a deal something like pay 3 nights get one free. The River rock has a shuttle that goes to all the airport hotels if you want to look futher away.I like the games at the Edgewater down town, but will be playing more out at the Blvd in Coquitlam because I just bought a house out that way.
the 3/6 and 5/10 at boulevard are my choice but i wont be able to make it there til next week. i just got back from montreal and am not buying a car...im going to scotland in a few weeks so...no point til i get back. i just figured rrock has a hotel on location and boulevard doesnt so i decided to go there. i dont want to go to cascades so screw that. and ive never even played edgewater before. uh. yah. thanks for the info guys. appreciated.cheers

Have fun in Scotland, this time of year itll either really humid or raining daily. Most likely the latter.I went there a few summers ago for two weeks. Aside from the rain, the architecture is amazing in places. So many art museums as well.

Oh really?I live in Coquitlam too (very near Lougheed Town Centre). I will no doubt see you in Boulevard (if I haven't already)
Oh really?I live in Coquitlam too (very near Lougheed Town Centre). I will no doubt see you in Boulevard (if I haven't already)
This is probably true of me as well.Next time you see a guy with a baseball cap that has "THINKING" on it say hi. :)Dave

Hey man, i live in kamloops too. My buddies and I were gonna head down To River Rock for like 4 days sometime in august and also split a hotel. Not sure when your goin, but if your going sometime in August, let me know

This is probably true of me as well.Next time you see a guy with a baseball cap that has "THINKING" on it say hi. :)Dave
You probably won't see me very much in August: I'm very busy preparing for my thesis proposal which I am presenting later in the month. After that, I should be there regularly again: I'll give you an update at that time.
I've only played there once, that was a couple of weeks ago, blew 1800 on the 3-6 tables :club: Can't say that I liked the room, but it's good enough.