Pat Tillman Murdered?

The chaplain said that O'Neal told him he was hugging the ground at Tillman's side, "crying out to God, help us. And Tillman says to him, 'Would you shut your (expletive) mouth? God's not going to help you; you need to do something for yourself, you sniveling ..."
Good for Tillman. Sucks he's gone.
New information released regarding Pat Tillman's autopsy and congressional testimony. Looks like he might have been killed intentionally. Article
Thhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt's right. A guy liked by EVERYONE was deliberately killed by the men closest to him. I bet George Bush and **** Cheney ordered the murder. Go get laid. Jesus Christ.
Thhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt's right. A guy liked by EVERYONE was deliberately killed by the men closest to him. I bet George Bush and **** Cheney ordered the murder. Go get laid. Jesus Christ.
Julius Caesar?? it has happened in the past. Im not saying that it did, but to totally dismiss it as true, is ignorant
I tend to doubt he was murdered, but I'd bet anything you would have made a very similar comment if a month after it happened someone said they thought the Army was deliberately covering up the fact that he was killed by friendly fire.
I tend to doubt he was murdered, but I'd bet anything you would have made a very similar comment if a month after it happened someone said they thought the Army was deliberately covering up the fact that he was killed by friendly fire.
Good point.
Absolutely not!Army work is dangerous work. You ever see accident on the job? When soldiers have an accident on the job, people die. There's nothing to be gained by denying that.
Army work is dangerous work. You ever see accident on the job? When soldiers have an accident on the job, people die. There's nothing to be gained by denying that.
Right. Which, again, is why I'd bet anything that a month after he died you would have laughed at anyone who said the army was deliberately covering up the fact that it was an accident. All I'm saying is that conspiracy theorists are no worse than people who keep their heads in the sand and assume that our military and government's leaders are infallible and would never deceive the general public.
Absolutely not!Army work is dangerous work. You ever see accident on the job? When soldiers have an accident on the job, people die. There's nothing to be gained by denying that.
You ever serve in a forward area son? You follow orders or people die.
Right. Which, again, is why I'd bet anything that a month after he died you would have laughed at anyone who said the army was deliberately covering up the fact that it was an accident. All I'm saying is that conspiracy theorists are no worse than people who keep their heads in the sand and assume that our military and government's leaders are infallible and would never deceive the general public.
Again, there's nothing to be gained by denying that "friendly fire" happens. I'm not saying people don't do it, I'm saying *I* wouldn't be sitting here denying it.
True. But ...
But what? Is it that inconceivable that someone could get fragged in the military? Maybe Tillman was an overbearing *** hole that no one could stand, and pushed the wrong guy too far. Maybe he was an overconfident but incompetent dou che who was continually putting his unit at risk. Maybe some dude, under the intense pressure of special forces combat, flipped his lid and greased Tillman. Maybe all of the above. Hate to break it to you, but fragging is as old as warfare, and I'm really not surprised at all about this new evidence.. it makes the cover-up make a lot more sense to me.
But what? Is it that inconceivable that someone could get fragged in the military? Maybe Tillman was an overbearing *** hole that no one could stand, and pushed the wrong guy too far. Maybe he was an overconfident but incompetent dou che who was continually putting his unit at risk. Maybe some dude, under the intense pressure of special forces combat, flipped his lid and greased Tillman. Maybe all of the above. Hate to break it to you, but fragging is as old as warfare, and I'm really not surprised at all about this new evidence.. it makes the cover-up make a lot more sense to me.
Tillman was always spoken of very highly by everyone associated with him in football. I can see the "random dude breaking" ... still ... in my mind, there's very little to be gained by covering it up if it happened that way. And I'm in PR management, BTW. Like I said before, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
"He never would have called me 'sniveling,'" O'Neal said. "I don't remember ever speaking to this chaplain, and I find this characterization of Pat really upsetting. He never once degraded me. He's the only person I ever worked for who didn't degrade anyone. He wasn't that sort of person."http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070729/D8QM1Q380.html
  • 3 years later...
You ever serve in a forward area son? You follow orders or people die.
You can't handle the truth???