Either way it rubbed me wrong.I was playing a PLO $22 heads up tourney and the board was4Qx44I had QQ xxon the river guy bets out and I reraise all in, he waits the entire 60 seconds, types I fold and then shows the 4, for the nutz.During this time he is asking me, do you have the 4? Do have queens? Aces? WTF do you have. Then he says I knew you didn't have it that is why I called?Huh - What? Either this is an internet prick or a complete moron, sorry I did not copy chat before it closed. But I am dumfounded as to why someone would do that.Please I am on sleep tilt, I need to go to bed and this is bothering the crap outta me!!! (And its only $20!!)

There will be douchebags no matter where you go in life. Even at the poker table.
this is one of them....

This reminds me of a story about me:I was playing 20/40 O8 with a half kill at the Wynn, and this was a kill pot, so 30/60 blinds. By the river, the pot was about 8 or 900, and the board showed K7277 and I had AA47. Josh (gilbertology) bet, 3rd guy in the hand calls, and I tank for a few seconds, then I ask him if he has the 7 ( I wasn't worried about the other guy ), then I call and flip up my hand and say AA good? He says no and shows KKxx, then I look at my cards again and realized I had the quads. It was pretty funny, and yes I'm a moron.

this is one of them....
You calling me a douchebag? EL OH ELI can be at times, but I think you're just mad I told you to "Go Die" after you were posting proudly of how to cheat and mark your cards.
And the cubs got bent over today, that sucks!
FYPOh well, only 2.5 back. No worries. Milwaukee is in a sluuuuuuuuuuuump
Either way it rubbed me wrong.I was playing a PLO $22 heads up tourney and the board was4Qx44I had QQ xxon the river guy bets out and I reraise all in, he waits the entire 60 seconds, types I fold and then shows the 4, for the nutz.During this time he is asking me, do you have the 4? Do have queens? Aces? WTF do you have. Then he says I knew you didn't have it that is why I called?Huh - What? Either this is an internet prick or a complete moron, sorry I did not copy chat before it closed. But I am dumfounded as to why someone would do that.Please I am on sleep tilt, I need to go to bed and this is bothering the crap outta me!!! (And its only $20!!)
I am exactly like you, when people are dicks it ruins my day. We must learn how to ignore these clowns.
You calling me a ******? EL OH ELI can be at times, but I think you're just mad I told you to "Go Die" after you were posting proudly of how to cheat and mark your cards.
please as if he was asking HOW TO CHEAT... and yes it was because of your comment go die... its uncalled for and I only gave him the idea... NOT LIKE ANY 2 YEAR OLD cant cheat on CARD GAMES....besides I never cheat on card games.... at least live but online its does to me everyday...
please as if he was asking HOW TO CHEAT... and yes it was because of your comment go die... its uncalled for and I only gave him the idea... NOT LIKE ANY 2 YEAR OLD cant cheat on CARD GAMES....besides I never cheat on card games.... at least live but online its everyday...
Wait...Wait...Wait...So you admit he wasn't asking how to cheat....but yet you posted how to anyhow so you could feel special that you know how to cheat? Nice.

Oh, and sorry I hate cheaters? And you just taught the brazillion people who read these forums how to cheat? Nice work.

HE said it was for a project.... Why do you got to turn this into such a big deal... which he wasnt even asking to cheat.... i never have even played live to tell you if that works... just common sense..... DUH

Yes he said it was for a project but you're saying you weren't talking about cheating??

make your mark..... out line it on a paper.... buy flat spay paint.... line up paper to card by using paper as guarded out line..... bada bing bada boom... time to make money.... :club:
Go die.

lol, you got to be an idiot man.... Why not post why i posted that... HUH... you must be a democrat because you are spinning this out of control...

Yes he said it was for a project but you're saying you weren't talking about cheating??Go die.
How if I live in Texas and Disable and I SUPPOSE TO CHEAT ON LIVE GAMES..... see you dont know all the truth... you just assume i was telling him or others how to cheat.... it was just answering what His question was... which was not based on CHEATING...
lol, you got to be an idiot man.... Why not post why i posted that... HUH... you must be a democrat because you are spinning this out of control...
Did you not notice the bold? Why would you post the "Time to make some money" if it was for a project not cheating?You're the sensitive one who got upset I told you to "Go die"And I'm a hardcore Republican.n78302234_30380351_2325.jpg
Did you not notice the bold? Why would you post the "Time to make some money" if it was for a project not cheating?You're the sensitive one who got upset I told you to "Go die"And I'm a hardcore Republican.n78302234_30380351_2325.jpg
A joke because the others were assumming that it was for cheatting....
I was actually going to comment on the gayness of this thread BEFORE the last few comments. Weirdly enough, they helped improve the thread.
Somebody's jealous I didn't offer a huggle.
kid is pretty cool
OMG am I the cool kid???