Long Time Since I've Posted, And I'm Back With A Very Very Odd Question...

You know those tricks where you look at something, then you look at something again to see whats different about it? Well I'm doing this experiment for a sort of presentation in my class. I just needed to know - Okay, I've tried to scratch the white off of a blueback bicycle card. but seeing as it's just a plastic press, scratching it doesn't make it turn blue, it just screws up the card.does anyone know of any kind of ink or colouring system that I could fill in some of the white parts, subtle things, without that SHINE you get when you move the card in the light? I've tried normal ballpoint, it seems to have this blotchy shine effect to it. I don't want to make this painfully obvious to the observer and make an *** out of myself.So yeah, any help. Thanks... I know this is in general poker... well... it's about CARDS! :DHell let's even go further, do you know any brand of card that perhaps isn't the plastic press so I can achieve such success by scratching it off?

welcome back!!!!!
haha... well said. It was probably a stupid item to base my project on, but eh, was shuffling a deck of cards when I came up with the idea.

You will get ZERO help here.Sorry bud.SHIp.

Oh well, what gets me is people assume it's for cheating, if I was going to cheat I'd use something like Juice Dust, or something, not something that can be SEEN by the naked eye.But, this is a poker forum and yeah, it is a pretty suspicious question X_XOh well.

make your mark..... out line it on a paper.... buy flat spay paint.... line up paper to card by using paper as guarded out line..... bada bing bada boom... time to make money.... :club:

make your mark..... out line it on a paper.... buy flat spay paint.... line up paper to card by using paper as guarded out line..... bada bing bada boom... time to make money.... :club:
Go die.

Dunno if you guys have ever heard of tonk or not. Anyway its a game all the old timers where I live play. Where I play at all the time they used to have this old deck of kem cards they used. Low cards are good in this game. While we were playing one day i noticed the back of all the low cards was more worn than the high cards. This is mainly because of people keeping low cards in their hand and shuffling the cards around. This took a really long time to happen considering the rate at which shuffling two cards back and forth will rub the paint off the back of a card. To make a long story short try kem's the paint on the back can be scratched off i think.

My post was a joke. Is his?

What about some clear nail polish with some glitter in it? The clear polish wouldn't show up but the piece of glitter in it would sparkle when it hits the light in the right way.

My nephew had a set of pre-marked cards from a magic kit. It was subtle enough that you likely wouldn't notice the marks if you didn't know to look for them. Knowing they were marked I was able to find it and interpret it. Sounds easier than marking cards yourself.

just photocopy the normal card, and repeat with some white paper to occlude the pattern for the bogus card.If you use real cards and succeed, the problem is that the obverse side will be different unless you had two decks to start.Some people can see through cards.