Are There Any Other Programs To Play On?

I have to be honest, FTP isn't all that great... Well, in comparison to certain visions I have for a great online poker system. Anyway, are there any other programs?

I have to be honest, FTP isn't all that great... Well, in comparison to certain visions I have for a great online poker system. Anyway, are there any other programs?
Huh?
Is there another program that people can play poker on?
There's like 100.However, I think you'd be a perfect candidate for 3/6 SH LHE on Absolute Poker.That's Absolute.Absolute Poker.3/6 Shorthanded Limit.3/6.Good luck.
According to some dude on TV, Pokerstars has games starting every second...
Actually there are ~604k seconds in a week and he says there are only 600k tourneys in a week. So it'd be like 1.1 seconds. ZOMG POKERSTARS LIES TO US!

I heard that there was a couple pokar programs on teh intarwebs, but they be really hards to find, what with there bein no real easy way to search the darn thing

Some of the people are unfriendly but there are many programs out there... Absolute poker, Ultimate Bet, Pokerstars, PKR, Party Poker and many more... Just google some.... each program as its hick-ups but once you get used to them you can work around those things...

There's like 100.However, I think you'd be a perfect candidate for 3/6 SH LHE on Absolute Poker.That's Absolute.Absolute Poker.3/6 Shorthanded Limit.3/6.Good luck.
lmao, has anyone heard from smash? Marionsauce? Update? My guess is he's 20 tabling .25/.5nl and open shoving KK pf.
Some of the people are unfriendly but there are many programs out there... Absolute poker, Ultimate Bet, Pokerstars, PKR, Party Poker and many more... Just google some.... each program as its hick-ups but once you get used to them you can work around those things...
OK, comon, the OP is asking for it. I rarely flame but I strongly considered it after reading the OP.
Is this one of those unwelcomed influx of people we should be expecting from DN signing with Stars?
Nah, we welcome everyone who wishes to be a contributing member and not a d***head (like ***** and *****).Welcome, OP, Stars is the most popular and most played, and this is DNs site, and he is part of Pokerstars, so that's a good starting point, but it is easier to get money onto Full Tilt."So why are you looking over here?""Because the light is better...."