Bad Beat On The Golf Course

So far in my golfing career I have accomplished two of my goals I have set for myselt only to be depressed within minutes.First happened a few years ago. Played in a charity golf tournament and made a Hole-in-one on the win a car hole only to be told that you have to be eighteen to win the prize while i was stuck being seventeen and eight months. blah. Dont buy scions or if you live in the LA area dont buy from HAMER Toyota.Second happened todayShot what would have been the course record 64 at the golf course i work at but because i played alone it didnt count. (I knew this from the start but still a bummer)At one point i went Eagle Birdie Birdie Birdie. Then later, Birdie Birdie Birdie BirdieI will still know i didnt cheat and technicaly have to course recordend rant

So far in my golfing career I have accomplished two of my goals I have set for myselt only to be depressed within minutes.First happened a few years ago. Played in a charity golf tournament and made a Hole-in-one on the win a car hole only to be told that you have to be eighteen to win the prize while i was stuck being seventeen and eight months. blah. Dont buy scions or if you live in the LA area dont buy from HAMER Toyota.Second happened todayShot what would have been the course record 64 at the golf course i work at but because i played alone it didnt count. (I knew this from the start but still a bummer)At one point i went Eagle Birdie Birdie Birdie. Then later, Birdie Birdie Birdie BirdieI will still know i didnt cheat and technicaly have to course recordend rant
Teach me plz, im a 8 handicap, but sounds like you're at least scratch.
Second happened todayShot what would have been the course record 64 at the golf course i work at but because i played alone it didnt count. (I knew this from the start but still a bummer)At one point i went Eagle Birdie Birdie Birdie. Then later, Birdie Birdie Birdie BirdieI will still know i didnt cheat and technicaly have to course recordend rant
Thats why when you play on your own in golf....either dont keep score or play more than one ball.....just be happy you didnt get a Hole in one :club: