Any Fcp'rs In Vegas In August?

Hey,Is anyone from the FCP community going to be in Vegas around August 6 - 8 ?It would be cool to meet up with some other degens while I'm there :DLaterDave

Hey,Is anyone from the FCP community going to be in Vegas around August 6 - 8 ?It would be cool to meet up with some other degens while I'm there :DLaterDave
You know you're not popular when ...1) You only get 4 views and you have to reply to your own post after 1.5 hours :club:

I guess after this thread you really know where u stand around here

If your avatar has anything to do with your personality then.... I WONT BE THERE.... :club: Besides my birthday is on the 6th.... PARTY

If your avatar has anything to do with your personality then.... I WONT BE THERE.... :club: Besides my birthday is on the 6th.... PARTY
LOLno nothing to do with my personality. I was having a huge downswing so I figured if I sold my soul to the devil then he might be able to help me out a little.
I'm actually arriving on the 8th. I doubt that it matters, for I am not kind of a big deal around here.
It probably doesn't matter but I have noticed you around the forums.and besides there are only a few "BIG DEALS" around here. Unfortunately there are probably just as many "BIG DOUCHIES" :club:
LOLno nothing to do with my personality. I was having a huge downswing so I figured if I sold my soul to the devil then he might be able to help me out a little.
lol Dude dont you know that online poker is owned by HIM and in the long run the person running the RNG is his son.... So you wont last long on your help... Your poor soul...