All Access/netspend Prepaid Cards Done

Are there any means left of getting money online anymore, aside from Moneygram and the few personal debit cards that still work?Thank you for your email. We are very for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your deposit.After reviewing your account we noticed that you have used the NetSpend VISA gift cards in several occasions to make your deposits. As of 5:00 am July 26th, the bank issuing the NetSpend AllAccess VISA gift cards is not allowing online gaming transactions, that's the reason why your cards are getting declined.Unfortunately this situation is out of our control, banks in the US change their policies on a daily basis.You can still use your NetSpend card at gas stations, drug stores etc.In order to make a succesful deposit you can use ePassporte. It is an online wallet you can fund with your VISA credit/debit cards after you have verified the card for security reasons. Please be aware that there is a $5 fee per every $100 deposit. (unfortunately the NetSpend VISA is not accepted by ePassporte as far as we know) I suggest you to use a credit card rather than a debit card bank account to fund your epassporte account. If approved, it is instantly added to your epassporte account. If you use a debit card, you may need to wait for your bank to update the activity . If you use a bank account to fund your epassporte account, it usually takes up to 15 days to have the funds available. Also notice that if you want we can give you a call to guide you through or assist you with any question. Just provide us with a phone number and time you want to be contacted at and we will be glad to give you a call. If you need anything else regarding deposits transactions, do not hesitate to contact us at dad@pokerstars.comThank you for your patience and loyalty to PokerStars. We appreciate your business.Regards,AlejandroPokerStars Support Team

The card i used till I got caught helping people load onto it and load their accounts.... was paytrucard.com..... you can check to see if they are still doing any cards...

would the average visa debit card work to load an account instantly? or would i have to go through a long and frustrating process

I use an average mastercard debit card to fund stars and tilt directly, and it takes about 10 seconds, the trick is to go with a backwoods small town bank. :club:

I have had no problem loading on FT with a green dot debit card

With the new restrictions in getting money onto PokerStars, it will be harder for people to reload, and for the noobs to get on. Will that make the games tougher because only the people that really want to play will bother with the hassle? (makes you think if they're going throught the trouble they will probably learn to play) Or will people play tighter so not to lose the roll they already have? What do you guys think?Any way you slice it, this whole UIGEA thing just blows!

With the new restrictions in getting money onto PokerStars, it will be harder for people to reload, and for the noobs to get on. Will that make the games tougher because only the people that really want to play will bother with the hassle? (makes you think if they're going throught the trouble they will probably learn to play) Or will people play tighter so not to lose the roll they already have? What do you guys think?Any way you slice it, this whole UIGEA thing just blows!
I think maybe people have gotten used to finding new ways to deposit. When netteller went down people asked how the noobs and fish would deposit. Poof, gift2go cards, paytru, epassporte. Of course, some people who were using gift2go or allaccess will give it up until something just as easy comes along, but don't underestimate people's desire to gamble/play poker. Most people can't/won't give up that easy.
I think maybe people have gotten used to finding new ways to deposit. When netteller went down people asked how the noobs and fish would deposit. Poof, gift2go cards, paytru, epassporte. Of course, some people who were using gift2go or allaccess will give it up until something just as easy comes along, but don't underestimate people's desire to gamble/play poker. Most people can't/won't give up that easy.
so is epassporte the only way to get money online now on pstars?
so is epassporte the only way to get money online now on pstars?
I have a Netbank debit card that I wasn't able to deposit anywhere with, but for some reason it works at some of the sites now. Very strange. I deposited into Pokerstars and Full Tilt Poker recently. I also was able to make a deposit into World Sports Exchange (WSEX) which is great since Epassporte doesn't do business with any sites that do sports betting. I looked at my statement online and it says PSTARS London and FULLTILTPOKER.C . Their not even trying to mask the transaction.

No clue if it's accurate but here's a cross post from P5's just got off the phone with them after about 2 hours, ALL ACCESS GIFT CARDS no longer work because the gift card department of the netspend corporation has been sold to another bank, ibank if u need to know, this being said the new bank was already blocking gaming transactions thus the will not approve their use anymore on fulltilt or epass, however the reloadble cards WILL STILL work and can be purchased at most of the same places, I am by no means an expert but I did get quite high up the ladder on the phone with them, they even went so far as to transfer my existing gift cards over to my reloadable card and threw in an extra 50, if any one needs any more info feel free to pm me, take care

• 2 weeks later...
No clue if it's accurate but here's a cross post from P5's just got off the phone with them after about 2 hours, ALL ACCESS GIFT CARDS no longer work because the gift card department of the netspend corporation has been sold to another bank, ibank if u need to know, this being said the new bank was already blocking gaming transactions thus the will not approve their use anymore on fulltilt or epass, however the reloadble cards WILL STILL work and can be purchased at most of the same places, I am by no means an expert but I did get quite high up the ladder on the phone with them, they even went so far as to transfer my existing gift cards over to my reloadable card and threw in an extra 50, if any one needs any more info feel free to pm me, take care
As of today (August 7th) they are working again. At least on FTP.
The card i used till I got caught helping people load onto it and load their accounts.... was paytrucard.com..... you can check to see if they are still doing any cards...
How did you get caught? I am doing this for a few friends. How did it shake out>?
How did you get caught? I am doing this for a few friends. How did it shake out>?
Hey bro, sorry I didnt view this post till just now... I was helping abouut 5 or so different people and I would just change my address.... then all the sudden they closed my account saying it was fraud on there... I explain to them about what was going on and they wanted for me to send in fax of info to verify my info... I told them just ship the funds back to my account... I dont need you if you think I am frauding you.... As if they cant see the recent funds were from my bank account... Oh well... So if i were you I think they caught me by seeing all the different credit card numbers and names going through on the account... I dont know what triggered it... I was declinded at times... that could of sent up red flags as well...