Did Ftp Just Go Down?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO thats not how it works :club:lmmfao
ORLYI sent FTP a message expressing my displeasure with the power outage. They sent me an e-mail back and gave me moneys.Their response:Hello, Thank you for your email. We apologize for any inconvenience. At approximately 10:41 PM ET on July 25th, a number of players were disconnected from our game client. As a result, our game servers are temporarily down pending emergency maintenance to address this issue. If you were seated at a table, the following will occur: - If you were "in the money" in a tournament (or S&G), all players stillin the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts. - If you were not "in the money", all players still in the tournament atthe time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the samecurrency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chipcounts. - If you were involved in a cash game hand, the hand will be rolled back, returning all money to those involved (including anyone who may have folded). Also, anyone participating in our Ironman competition will be treated asif they earned the full 200 points for July 25th. We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on waysto improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable.A $26 satellite token has been credited to your account for your patience throughout this process. We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker. Regards, Kara/end responseOWNED. SMD. GO FYS plzkthx. etc.etc.etc.
ORLYI sent FTP a message expressing my displeasure with the power outage. They sent me an e-mail back and gave me moneys.Their response:Hello, Thank you for your email. We apologize for any inconvenience. At approximately 10:41 PM ET on July 25th, a number of players were disconnected from our game client. As a result, our game servers are temporarily down pending emergency maintenance to address this issue. If you were seated at a table, the following will occur: - If you were "in the money" in a tournament (or S&G), all players stillin the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts. - If you were not "in the money", all players still in the tournament atthe time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the samecurrency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chipcounts. - If you were involved in a cash game hand, the hand will be rolled back, returning all money to those involved (including anyone who may have folded). Also, anyone participating in our Ironman competition will be treated asif they earned the full 200 points for July 25th. We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on waysto improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable.A $26 satellite token has been credited to your account for your patience throughout this process. We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker. Regards, Kara/end responseOWNED. SMD. GO FYS plzkthx. etc.etc.etc.
here is the email they sent me"Hello,Regards,Adam HFull Tilt Poker Support"NO BODY IN THE EMAIL Other than hello and regards. Full Tilt, you piss me off.

Looks like somebody forgot to cut and paste.I haven't seen what I got from them last night, though. I hope they hit me (and Vatche) off proper

I haven't seen what I got from them last night, though. I hope they hit me (and Vatche) off proper
No token for me. I guess I'm just a disposable low stakes player to them.

Was disconnected then got back on before the other person in my $55 heads up sit and go. Unfortunate for him but you can't feel sorry for anyone in online poker.