Did Ftp Just Go Down?

Wish I had signed up early for the 100+9 30K Guarantee - only 93 signed up and no more regs. If it gets going and they don't open it up for more regs, nice overlay

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm............ is anyone else still not able to login.. or does it say.. "waiting for permission to login" for anyone?
same situation for me. occasionally it tells me my account is already in use. I was able to get a look at my tables, and it looks like I lost 1/2 my stack in DD-b (was in the middle of a hand)....but my stack is unchanged in my other tourney. Has anyone else lost chips from being disconnected.
I noticed the number of players dropped from 49,xxx to 44,xxx after the problem, but now its back up to 45,xxx so maybe the issue is resolving???
I'm logged in. They keep pushing the restart for tournaments back. Those of us at the sng tables are getting cranky. At this point, they need to cancel these sng's - ours was affected on the first hand.
I dont think so...It is the daily 10:00 Eastern $22 NLH tournament. It wasnt red when I joined about 2 mins before it started, so if he is in it, he joined after me and I didnt notice.Edit is it the $24 +2 sorry.
Yes, that BS is happening to me as well.

I am deep in the $25K too........

System: We are experiencing network difficulties. System:We will resume tournaments once everyone is able to get back onto the site. [This will be no sooner than 23:15.]BLACKBART 36: sad Pr1me Tyme: i want to buy a boob job... System: The $3,000 Guarantee ($24+$2 Omaha H/L) will be starting in 4 minutes.
LOL
System: We are experiencing network difficulties. System:We will resume tournaments once everyone is able to get back onto the site. [This will be no sooner than 23:15.] BLACKBART 36: sad Pr1me Tyme: i want to buy a boob job... System: The $3,000 Guarantee ($24+$2 Omaha H/L) will be starting in 4 minutes.LOL
lol, im at the other table in the same tourny!name is BankKilla.
kjhdflhkdasl;knk;safd;im deep in the 25k, anyone know what happens if the tournies end up getting cancelled?never been thru this before.
Last time it happened to me they gave me my buy-in back plus an amount based on my chip stack. (I am assuming that money came from the buy-ins of those who already busted.)Edit: I think i remember them saying in the email that if you are in the money you get the amount paid for your current standing.
Last time it happened to me they gave me my buy-in back plus an amount based on my chip stack. (I am assuming that money came from the buy-ins of those who already busted.)Edit: I think i remember them saying in the email that if you are in the money you get the amount paid for your current standing.
thx...that wouldnt be too bad...ive got 1300$-1400$ in chip equity...rather play it out tho, but if theyre gonna cancel it, hope they cancel it soon...i dont want to be waiting all night. :-/
Edit: I think i remember them saying in the email that if you are in the money you get the amount paid for your current standing.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
kjhdflhkdasl;knk;safd;im deep in the 25k, anyone know what happens if the tournies end up getting cancelled?never been thru this before.
Somehow, I just don't believe you!
Somehow, I just don't believe you!
lol, why would i lie about this? :Pive never been in a tourny that froze, let alone, deep in a tourny that froze.edit...i think you and i were deep in a mtt on ongame, did that tourny emd up freezing?
lol, why would i lie about this? :Pive never been in a tourny that froze, let alone, deep in a tourny that froze.
those left get their buy-in back, then 50% of pool is split among those left, 50% chip count... If it is not this way, then it should be
those left get their buy-in back, then 50% of pool is split among those left, 50% chip count... If it is not this way, then it should be
tx for the info.
It happens once every 2 days.
lol, guess i have great timing.

So the question is, I'm in the money position in both Daily Double events, do I get a split of the bonus pot? It's still a long way from the money, but hey, I'm on my way....

I got a message saying tournaments will start in 3 min, but I still cant login. Anyone else not able to login?
I never got kicked out, just sitting at my table....

I keep getting the "back in 3 minutes....2 minutes...1 minute...repeat" message, to. It's like being at an airport.Chop/chop +EV though :club: