Did Ftp Just Go Down?

I was betting, and it wasn't posting my bets...I was in t he middle of a huge hand now Im disconnected. Is it me or are others having problems?Edit to add: I exited FTP and upon trying to get back in I got access denied.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently staring at 4 frozen tables...
well that is good, lets hope it is system wide, because the FTP client just told me i cant get in because my account is already in use.
Got a msg saying that they are having "traffic" problems and that tournaments are frozen until players can reconnect
Everyone being disconnected should help with the traffic problem

I just missed a inside straight draw, flush draw, and an over.....Looks like it's just fine for meBusiness as usual.

I've got 4 frozen sng tables. Just restarted the program for the second time.
The network is down due to heavy traffic. LOL!
same here. short in the A but average in the B
Im out in A and short in B, but I am playing in the $22, 18k I think it is, and doing alright there.

"We are experiencing network difficulties. We will resume tournaments once everyone is able to get back onto the site [This will be no sooner than 22:50.] Thank you for your patience. "Edit: No sooner than 22:55 now.

ridiculous, I was trying to get in some playing and I was being DC'd all over the place, and even when I was able to play, the damn site was going in slo-mo

yeah what im getting when i try to login is "waiting for permission to login" and then it kinda freezes up on me. Im pretty sure noone else is logged on or haxzored my acct. but is anyone else getting that same message?

ridiculous, I was trying to get in some playing and I was being DC'd all over the place, and even when I was able to play, the damn site was going in slo-mo
I just got back on and everyone is sitting out. Probably time for me to shut it down for the night anyway. Had KK lose twice and AA lose once all for stacks.(i know bbfidts)

I love how they're still advertising upcoming tournaments at the tables. I'm in the Daily Doubles and boy it was laggin horribly. I wonder how long this will take; they keep pushin it further back.

That the one jesus is in?
I dont think so...It is the daily 10:00 Eastern $22 NLH tournament. It wasnt red when I joined about 2 mins before it started, so if he is in it, he joined after me and I didnt notice.Edit is it the $24 +2 sorry.