Last night in my 2-5NL game this bonzo hand went down, not much strategy here but a jaw dropping chance to observe some poker insanity. Button: 1000, good playerSB: 2800, tightBB: 1800, loose and chasesMP:1800, LAG capable of playing anythingLP: 1200, solid ProHero CO: 1100 Pre-FlopMP: Raises to $20LP: CallHero: folds ragsButton: CallSB: CallBB: CallPot= 100Flop: 2c3c4dSB: checkBB: bets 50MP: callsLP: callsButton: Raise to 150SB: foldsBB:callMP:callLP: raise to 350Button: All InBB: All In, after thinking a long timeMP: All In, quick callLP: All In, quick callPot= $5800Any Ideas on what they held?

well total shot in the dark here cause MP and LP are getting such a good price that they could easily have big drawing hands or already hold the nuts...Ill take a shot though....Button- 44BB- Club DrawMP-A5LP- 56clet me know what they really were...thats a crazy hand.

You both are close but there is no way this one could have been called perfectly.Button: 5c6c, nut straight with flush draw and gut shot straight flushBB: JJ, no way he should have been in the hand at this point.MP: 56o nut straightLP: 44, knows top set is proly beat but is getting 3:1 and prays for the board to pair.Turn: JcRiver: 2 :club:

You both are close but there is no way this one could have been called perfectly.Button: 5c6c, nut straight with flush draw and gut shot straight flushBB: JJ, no way he should have been in the hand at this point.MP: 56o nut straightLP: 44, knows top set is proly beat but is getting 3:1 and prays for the board to pair.Turn: JcRiver: 2 :club:
Was this Acid Knight's game?EDIT: I only see the winning hand as an insane call.

That reminds me of a hand I saw the other night at 1-2, it ended up all in on a flop of A56 with AA vs 34 vs 9T and of course turn 7 river 8 to give drunky mctilt with 9T the winning straight (and no he didn't have a flush draw on the flop).

Now, correct me if i'm wrong, but on the flop, JJ is like...1%? Nice hand, Sir...
1.47%Worst part was that was a must move table and they called him away right after that hand.