Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$42 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :D :D Hero raises, BB calls.Flop: :club::):D (4SB, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Hero calls.Turn: :D (6BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.River: :) (8BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 10BBedit: Villain shows 25 to win with two pair

this'll make you feel better:I am currently on my largest downswing of my life. It very depressing and today the total hit 3 million dollars. It began the last two days of live play when I lost 1.8 million dollars and has continued online by losing another 1.2 million. I have been getting destroyed by pretty much everyone I play. I think overall I have played pretty well in this downswing besides one night where I was very tired. I have almost completely busted my FTP account and may have to wire more money which would be very depressing. If this happens I will probably take a few weeks off poker to cool off. This downswing is made easier by the fact that I had a big upswing before but still its not fun to lose 3 million dollars. Often when I am in a downswing I need to rework my game but I think I have been playing well. I know things will turn around as this has happened to me a million times before just not on the same scale.As a side note I have been doing very well in the Omaha 8 games. When I first began playing them I thought I wouldn't have a lot of success but I have really hit the ground running. I hope that I am not just running hot and that this success continues. I do feel that I have a good idea of my equity in hands. I will have to see how I do in the next few months. But now I feel comfortable playing NLH, PLO, limit holdem, razz, and O8.ps i am not the dude who wrote this.

Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$42 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :D :D Hero raises, BB calls.Flop: :club::):D (4SB, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Hero calls.Turn: :D (6BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.River: :) (8BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 10BBedit: Villain shows 25 to win with two pair
That is obscene. What? I mean - WHAT?!?When I see stuff like that it REALLY makes me suspicious about internet poker - I know it shouldn't, but I just can't help it. Seriously, anyone with a basic cognitive funcition could see that 2-5 was not going anywhere with that flop. What ON EARTH was the thought process behind calling your re-raise?! Backdoor wheel draw? Unless this freak simply had some sort of uncanny intuition that his hand was going to be good... I just don't get it otherwise.