Negreanu Open At Poker Stars

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t10/t209 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t3000UTG+1: t2400MP1: t2950MP2: t3225MP3: t1960CO: t2970Hero: t3260SB: t3215BB: t4020Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is Button with 7 :) 7 :D5 folds, CO raises to t80, Hero calls t80 (pot was t110), 2 folds.Flop: 5 :D 4 :) 2 :club: (t190, 2 players)CO bets t120, Hero calls t120 (pot was t310).Turn: 3 :D (t430, 2 players)CO bets t300, Hero calls t300 (pot was t730).River: 6 :D (t1030, 2 players)CO bets t340, Hero raises all-in t2760, CO calls all-in t2130.Uncalled bets: t290 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: t5970CO showed Qh AdMarty67 out - any bounty for the sick river?Thoughts on his river call? Perfect trap spot, I thought.

when will DN be taking part in one of these. gl allsorry gary, but i call the bubble!
NOOOOOOO, don't do it dude. Once you start, it's hard to stop.
Is there anything to gain other than self-satisfaction from being the Negreanu Open leaderboard leader?
Yea, people who don't go to strat will be aware of you.
I am going to get Gary and Jester this week :club:
fold AA preflop
HORSE week 2 - 4thNLHE week 2 - 4thHORSE week 3 - 3rdNLHE week 3 - ? - gotta be a 3rd right?
4+4+3=11th

meh, out. Ran AA into JJ, je turned a straight, couldn't let go of my Aces. I also only realisd DN was playing once I was eliminated, and I might have played my AA differently. :club:

I find it pathetic how daniel is being swarmed by observer chat. . . some people need to get a life. Any other pro out there wouldnt of given half the attention some of those fanboys got.

I find it pathetic how daniel is being swarmed by observer chat. . . some people need to get a life. Any other pro out there wouldnt of given half the attention some of those fanboys got.
QFTYea, it's quite ridiculous really. I'm observing both his tables, and the banter is relentless. I guess he could just turn the observer chat off, but he seems reluctant to do so because os some "normal" fans. I wonder how old these people are, I'm afraid they are older than what the chat would indicate.