A Table Full Of Retards

Last night and at the las minute I decided to play in live 80 person NL Sit - n- Go. The table was very friendly with open discussion about anything and everything. We had been playing 10 to 15 minutes, I am dealt A-4os and looking at a raise to call, I fold. Four players behind me call.Flop: 4s-5c-5sSB makes it 1200, button raises to 2400, all players call.Turn: AsAll check to the button, button bets out 3500, one fold three callersRiver: 9sCheck to the button, button goes all-in, all the players fold.Player in seat 6 in disgust grabs his cards and says "I can't believe you caught runner-runner spades for flush" then turns over his cards 4-4 showing he had a full house.Here is the best part "three players at the table after seeing his cards say (you just got unlucky that flush killed your cards). The winning player starts laughing almost hysterical, Me, I am stunned. I say "did you know a full house beats a flush"? I hear "are you sure"? I don't respond.Now it gets even better - The same scenario repeats itself 10 minutes later with the same players and one very experienced player, the experienced player is the one who folder the full house this time.I am sure there is a lesson to be learned here, I am just not sure what it is.

free money from the sounds of itwowbest laugh i've had all morning....but then i haven't been awake that long :club::D

Last night and at the las minute I decided to play in live 80 person NL Sit - n- Go. The table was very friendly with open discussion about anything and everything. We had been playing 10 to 15 minutes, I am dealt A-4os and looking at a raise to call, I fold. Four players behind me call.Flop: 4s-5c-5sSB makes it 1200, button raises to 2400, all players call.Turn: AsAll check to the button, button bets out 3500, one fold three callersRiver: 9sCheck to the button, button goes all-in, all the players fold.Player in seat 6 in disgust grabs his cards and says "I can't believe you caught runner-runner spades for flush" then turns over his cards 4-4 showing he had a full house.Here is the best part "three players at the table after seeing his cards say (you just got unlucky that flush killed your cards). The winning player starts laughing almost hysterical, Me, I am stunned. I say "did you know a full house beats a flush"? I hear "are you sure"? I don't respond.Now it gets even better - The same scenario repeats itself 10 minutes later with the same players and one very experienced player, the experienced player is the one who folder the full house this time.I am sure there is a lesson to be learned here, I am just not sure what it is.
Don't tap the glass- let the fish swim in peaceI think the other three players (who comiserate with the loser) are possible the smart ones here.
Player in seat 6 in disgust grabs his cards and says "I can't believe you caught runner-runner spades for flush" then turns over his cards 4-4 showing he had a full house.Here is the best part "three players at the table after seeing his cards say (you just got unlucky that flush killed your cards). The winning player starts laughing almost hysterical, Me, I am stunned. I say "did you know a full house beats a flush"? I hear "are you sure"? I don't respond.Now it gets even better - The same scenario repeats itself 10 minutes later with the same players and one very experienced player, the experienced player is the one who folder the full house this time.I am sure there is a lesson to be learned here, I am just not sure what it is.
"bar" game?

Is this a freeroll tournament or is it a buy-in?I'm presuming it's a freeroll from what happened. But it shows how much novices love playing suited cards, especially considering they think it beats a full house!If it's a buy-in, i'd be definetly going back.

Here is the best part "three players at the table after seeing his cards say (you just got unlucky that flush killed your cards). The winning player starts laughing almost hysterical, Me, I am stunned. I say "did you know a full house beats a flush"? I hear "are you sure"? I don't respond.
:club::D :D :D :D :)