Whats With Donks Always Calling Off All Their Chips With Ace Rag?

Im a straight up BEAST at Sit and goes and have noticed a very big simliarity with a bunch of donks. They always call off all their chips off on Ace Rag all the time.Anyone else notice this? Last sit and go this donk pushes all in with A4 i get AK suited Gee what should I do fold? I call and of course they hit their donkey 3 outter and its not just once like this has been a new trend. Literally 3 outter, thats so sick to even think about, 52 cards in the deck and they have only 3 cards to hit to win. How retarded.

Im a straight up BEAST at Sit and goes and have noticed a very big simliarity with a bunch of donks. They always call off all their chips off on Ace Rag all the time.Anyone else notice this? Last sit and go this donk pushes all in with A4 i get AK suited Gee what should I do fold? I call and of course they hit their donkey 3 outter and its not just once like this has been a new trend. Literally 3 outter, thats so sick to even think about, 52 cards in the deck and they have only 3 cards to hit to win. How retarded.
These are 2 very different things.

Just the other day I hit a three outer on the river to double up through a guy sat on my immediate right.Very next hand we both get it all in again (I was a severe short stack) and I hit a 2 outer on the river to double through again.A while later when the blinds had caught up and I pushed with KJ. He called with 88.Then I got hit with a Karma uppercut when he flopped quads.The moral of the story? Us donks always get our just deserves.

PokerStars keeps track of the bad beats you have taken. Once you have hit 5 bad beats in a day, they flip a switch and you will be laying beats on them left and right. And especially because your such a BEAST.

Some idiot the other day laid me 5-1 on the flip of a coin.I put $10 on heads and it came up tails.I was fuming! Why do guys always do this? I wish they would stop.

Some idiot the other day laid me 5-1 on the flip of a coin.I put $10 on heads and it came up tails.I was fuming! Why do guys always do this? I wish they would stop.
Ask him to give the same odds and to flip the coin 1000 more times.

stacks/ blinds pls. it could have been correct for that guy to push A4 in that spot, we just don't know.

Do we have a name and location of this man?
Ask him to give the same odds and to flip the coin 1000 more times.
I did, but it melted after about the 8th flip.In hindsight, I think it was made of chocolate.Talk about your all time bad beats.