Do I have enough chips to call here or should I fold and wait it out? Villian has been just about the only player active on the bubble. This is a sattelite with 6 seats awarded.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1600 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP1 (t3110)MP2 (t8820)CO (t3515)Button (t7440)Hero (t10203)BB (t14462)UTG (t6450)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9 :club: , A :D . 3 folds, CO raises to t3440, 1 fold,

I think u have to fold.... u only have to beat one other person and there are several shorter stacks.. Even if you are ahead it doesnt mean u will win the hand. I would wait for a better spot.

Just one more player has to bust so you get your seat, is that right?I wouldn't call with anything other than KK and AA here. I think that would be a terrible call, 3 possible scenarios:1- Fold: You are still in a fabulous spot to get your seat, and you have a full orbit time before the blinds hit you again.2- Call and Win: Victory!3- Call and Lose: Disaster! You are now in the middle of the pack and just doubled up a short stack. Your chances of getting a seat are still ok, but they are dramatically worse than in scenario one.With A9s you are likely somewhere between a 65% favourite and a 30% underdog, against a random hand you have ~63% equity - no way that is worth the risk.

yeah I didn't think so. Of course I'm a donk and called, and he had T9 and he hit trip tens. This is the 2.20 sats to the sunday hundred grand. Does it make any difference that 7th actually gets $7 as well so its only a half bubble.

Am I donk? I'm inclined to call here. CO has an M of about 1, so his range is absolutely huge. Losing this hand doesn't leave you as the likely bubble candidate since even if you lose, you'll still be around 4th place stack on the button. I'll admit, I don't really play sats, so maybe this is donk-ish, but I'd be inclined to call.

Does it make any difference that 7th actually gets $7 as well so its only a half bubble.
That doesn't make a difference. Look at it this way: you are all guaranteed the $7, so you should not think about that money anymore - you are effectively only playing for the remaining $4. The strategy would be exactly the same if there were no payout for 7th place and you would all play for $11.
That doesn't make a difference. Look at it this way: you are all guaranteed the $7, so you should not think about that money anymore - you are effectively only playing for the remaining $4. The strategy would be exactly the same if there were no payout for 7th place and you would all play for $11.
DING DING DING we have a winner :club:

You're second in chips currently, in the SB - with 7 players left. Two of whom will be all in this orbit or the next one guaranteed. No way do you ever even think about calling this in a satellite.I folded KK in a satellite before on or near the bubble when I had a good sized stack and some uber-donk pushed all in. Why get involved? YOU don't have to knock him out to win a seat. Just sit on the sidelines and watch. You have 5 free hands coming to you. I'd pretty much be watching all 5 of them.

Did you get a seat?
yeah it was close but, as you can imagine in a 2.20 tourney the bubble play was very donkish in a few spots, ie. a 4 may pot with an all in someone semibluffs an ace hi flush draw (misses obv, idiot)Thankyou everyone for the advice, I believe my sattelite game is +EV but it's still improving.