wow.. been a long time since i posted.. let alone played.. if i didnt format this right.. or made a donk move.. let me know.. dont hold back either.. :D 1/2 NL, $100 buy-inHero (BB) : $320ish [ :card_diamonds_j::card_diamonds_9: ]MP1: $280ish MP2: $100ishReads: None really on MP1, MP2. MP2 doubled up 2nd hand when his KK bested JJ on a preflop all-in. MP1 and MP2 have been in for about 2 rotations.Pre-flop: MP1 pretty much min-raise to 5, MP2 calls, folded around to me, SB calls, I call.Flop: :D:club::D SB bets 5, I raise to 20, MP1 raises to 50, MP2 raises all-in, SB folds, Hero?Thoughts: Well, I strongly felt was behind with the action that took place, but statistically was it worth to call the all-in? I felt was I gonna play for MP1's whole stack anyways, because I felt that MP1 would shove anyways if i called. My initial thought was that MP1 had a big ace, and MP2 was on a draw. Good reads? Thoughts/Opinions?

you would think with three opponents that someone would have some of your flush outs covered...i fold very reluctantly

The really sucky thing is, that you're winning your fair share (around 1/3) here even if you're up against two sets, a set and two pair, TP and Set, TP and Two pair. The only thing you would have to worry about would be a hand like 10d8d that kills your equity. It's pretty much just a gamble, and since you haven't invested a whole lot in this pot, it's probably a for sure fold. If you were committed you could happily put the rest in. But if you flat call the nearly $100 bet of MP2, MP1 could want to play for stacks with a set or two pair and he has nearly as much as you. Def. seems like a fold to me.