Tunica Tournaments

http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/weekl...ournSearch.y=13here is the link off of pokerpages.comi am not sure if this is all of them....there may be more daily rebuy tournaments that arent listed...usually the grand and horseshoe have pretty decent tournaments on the weekend. you may just want to check the individual websites to make sure

Me and some of my friends are going aug 2-4. If you are going down then, let me know and we could have a cold one together....We will be at the GoldStrike and playing at the Horseshoe some too..

if i am not in vegas i proboly will be there. what $ tourneys are you thinking about playing? also the grands fri nite buffet is seafood the lobster is killer. $20 for the buffet and 8 lobsters latter definatly getting the $ out of the buffet

if i am not in vegas i proboly will be there. what $ tourneys are you thinking about playing? also the grands fri nite buffet is seafood the lobster is killer. $20 for the buffet and 8 lobsters latter definatly getting the $ out of the buffet
I'm not sure what tourneys exactly they spread...but I plan to play several if possible. And if you gamble enough I have never paid for any food or drink...theone,did you go to UT? I graduated from there in 2003...cant wait for the season...some friends and i are heading out to the game at Cal...should be pretty intenseMy cousin did graduate from there.. I go to as many home games as I possibly can though.. You gotta love Neyland that place rocks.