i want to see:iveygrinderwilliamsraymerjesussklanskyTHAT would be the nuts final table.

Is this televised? Sorry, if this is a dumb question. CLEARLY I am out of the loop.
love the new avatar....the name should be hotsauce
Thanks, I just wanted to show off my Michael Jackson-resembling eyebrows [sW], and hotsauce is a little too confident for my styles. BTW, how come I don't get poker no more on TV? Is it always on Travel, FSN and GSN now? I don't have those channels!! I AM LIMITED TO THE SCORE AND TSN. WHY am I ghetto ?! Imagine if I had basic cable though- I would be confined to the likes of local television of documentaries of children's birthday parties.
Is this televised? Sorry, if this is a dumb question. CLEARLY I am out of the loop.
Thanks, I just wanted to show off my Michael Jackson-resembling eyebrows [sW], and hotsauce is a little too confident for my styles. BTW, how come I don't get poker no more on TV? Is it always on Travel, FSN and GSN now? I don't have those channels!! I AM LIMITED TO THE SCORE AND TSN. WHY am I ghetto ?! Imagine if I had basic cable though- I would be confined to the likes of local television of documentaries of children's birthday parties.
so you dislike the barmitvah channel? lol
I'd blame Canada, and the new avatar is nice.
Or excessively long religious praising and baptizing, although they can be cool. Or PRO-Active ACNE INFOMERCIALS!
my personal fav is the prayer and target practice hour