Zomg Weirdest Deuce Play I've Ever Seen

Triple Draw 2-7 Lowball Limit (converter)SB ($10.30), Seat 6BB ($7.70), Seat 2Hero ($15.55), Seat 3Button at Seat 3.SB posts $0.25. BB posts $0.50. Hand: [Kh Ad Ac Qh 8h]Round 1: (1.50 SB)Hero folds. SB calls. BB raises. SB calls. SB takes 2. BB takes 3. Round 2: (4.00 SB)SB checks. BB bets. SB calls. SB takes 1. BB takes 1. Round 3: (3.00 BB)SB checks. BB bets. SB calls. SB takes 1. BB stands pat. Round 4: (5.00 BB)SB checks. BB checks. Total pot: (5.00 BB)Results: BB had [3h 5c 8s 4c 4s] and won (4.80 BB) with Lo: a pair of FoursSB had [6h 6s 5h 7d 8c] and lost with Lo: a pair of Sixes[/color]Stands Pat on the end with a pair of 4's then checks LOL. I could see maybe if he was snowing and bet the end but he actually had a draw and stood pat. Both of these guys ended up going busto within ten minutes...and me made 10 BB's in 15 minutes :club:

lol, he gave up on the draw, but didn't even try to bluff, that is weird. He must of done some kind of donkey dance when he won the pot, lol

Is this a strategy post?:club:
I was hoping to be enlightened to the masterful metagame strat he employed on me this hand. I think he psyched me into 3 betting his next 3 raises and winning each pot...not sure though.
I was hoping to be enlightened to the masterful metagame strat he employed on me this hand. I think he psyched me into 3 betting his next 3 raises and winning each pot...not sure though.
lol!