Religious Debate Is Like....

I've been reading this forum for a while and have had fun passing the time with both atheists and theists alike in various topics that seemed to always end the same way.So I started this thread for a little fun to describe the futility and overall annoyed feeling that religious debate inevitably instills in one or both parties. I guess I'll go first:(Religious debate is like)....having sex with your cousin, you know it's wrong and that you're probably going to lose a lot of friends over it, but you do it anyway because she's hot.....the Iraq War, because there's no clean way out.....having sex with a rhinoceras that doesn't love you anymore (for you Family Guy fans)....spicy food, feels good for a while, but eventually, you're sitting on the toilet asking yourself why you ate it.Please post your own.

• 3 weeks later...

Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship. The word christian is only found in the bible like 5 or 6 times. To be christian means to be one with christ. Don't put it in a box of religion and limit it by your perception of people who say they are christian.

Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship. The word christian is only found in the bible like 5 or 6 times. To be christian means to be one with christ. Don't put it in a box of religion and limit it by your perception of people who say they are christian.
This is the dumbest thing i have read in a while.Worst thing is he probably got it from a fridge magnet.
  • 2 weeks later...

Debating religion is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still retarded.

Religious debate is like:Telling people you have the winning lottery numbers and they call you an idiot and then pretend there is no lottery.see what I did there?