84/271 in for $6.30. :club: Was 6/400 before my implosion from 108k to 30k. Back up to 72k now. Thanks to stars again for putting someone with more chips than myself on my table when there's 45 tables to choose from and I'm 6th. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

lol omg. AK > KQ somehow on K9x flop (ace on turn with 2 spades on board and he thought he was good when i pushed 60k somehow) and now I am 14/261. Wow what a horrid call.

TY - even though it's a serious jinx to put it out there at 200+ left. :club: I just folded A10 preflop would've hit 2 pair versus a set and lost 1/2 my stack. Whew.

TY - even though it's a serious jinx to put it out there at 200+ left. :club: I just folded A10 preflop would've hit 2 pair versus a set and lost 1/2 my stack. Whew.
Sometimes the best hands are the ones not played! :D

Yea - 90% of my 'moves' have backfired. It's mostly just been getting it in with great hands and getting called in incredibly stupid spots and my 75% fav hands holding up.

Wow 54 > 1010 battle of blinds on 678 flop. Now 15/55 on break. Whew. My biggest cash in an MTT is like $200 lol. I almost never play them. I have been playing the $4.40 180s though and got 2nd back to back last month. 1st is 6kish. We'll see...

Thanks guys - i sure didn't think he had anything special in that spot. Thought he was picking on me on the prize bubble.$136 nice cash. Woo hoo!Boy, win that race and I have a chance. :club: (what I say after every bust out)