-$1-2 NL at Daytona Beach Poker Room.-Very very very loose game with tons of fish.-opening raises are usually 6-7X BB-Im sitting with $135 I am in cut-off with AhAs. 4 people limp to me and I raise to $18. Big raise but any cheaper and one guy will call and all the other limpers will think they are priced in. Button calls, SB calls, UTG limper calls. Pot is roughly $88. I have $115 left in my stack. Flop is 3h 5h Jh. SB and UTG check. I think for a few and push all-in. button folds and SB calls, UTG folds. SB turns up 6h9h. Ok so I am now wondering if I made the right play. My logic at the time was if I pushed I might get called by a worse hand and draw. Like Kh Jc. Plus the pot is so huge even taking it down there would give me 75% more chips without having to showdown. Now that I am thinking about it though I have reasoned that maybe I should bet smaller and try to extract chips from those weaker pairs and flush draws and if someone like the SB check raises me here I can possible get away from it. But man its tough folding AA especially when you know youre drawing to the nuts.

-$1-2 NL at Daytona Beach Poker Room.-Very very very loose game with tons of fish.-opening raises are usually 6-7X BB-Im sitting with $135 I am in cut-off with AhAs. 4 people limp to me and I raise to $18. Big raise but any cheaper and one guy will call and all the other limpers will think they are priced in. Button calls, SB calls, UTG limper calls. Pot is roughly $88. I have $115 left in my stack. Flop is 3h 5h Jh. SB and UTG check. I think for a few and push all-in. button folds and SB calls, UTG folds. SB turns up 6h9h. Ok so I am now wondering if I made the right play. My logic at the time was if I pushed I might get called by a worse hand and draw. Like Kh Jc. Plus the pot is so huge even taking it down there would give me 75% more chips without having to showdown. Now that I am thinking about it though I have reasoned that maybe I should bet smaller and try to extract chips from those weaker pairs and flush draws and if someone like the SB check raises me here I can possible get away from it. But man its tough folding AA especially when you know youre drawing to the nuts.
I like the allin push, if you bet 50 or 60 it still means you are allin if they continue anyways. Make them make the tough decisions. You almost double up even without a call. Like you said maybe j with big heart calls, but i would bet naked k of heart calls too, especially if it is as loose as you stated.

I don't think you can bet/fold that flop. A push on flop isn't folding any better hands so i think you should bet less and aim to get called my top pair , a straight draw or Kh as you said.

I don't think you can bet/fold that flop. A push on flop isn't folding any better hands so i think you should bet less and aim to get called my top pair , a straight draw or Kh as you said.

jeez, always get bad beats here asking if they played it right. Have you never lost a pot before?Of course shoving is standard here. SO STANDARD. SO standard, this isn't even worthy of a thread.

Yeah, this is a shove all day. You have quite a few outs no matter what anyone turns up with.

Of course we are not folding, and we know we are pot committed no matter what, but our opponents don't. So the question seems to be does betting smaller give us a chance to be called by someone with a jack or even having someone raise us with something like Kh?

nothing wrong with the shove... your not folding your hand anyway so might as well put them in there instead of calling them...