Daniel Pokerstars Commercial

Just saw a Pokerstars commercial announcing Daniel's joining of the site on ESPN. Saw a brief shot of him laying on a couch with a laptop on his lap and something on his finger. Just kind of wondering what piece of tech that was.

Just saw a Pokerstars commercial announcing Daniel's joining of the site on ESPN. Saw a brief shot of him laying on a couch with a laptop on his lap and something on his finger. Just kind of wondering what piece of tech that was.
a kinky sex toy
It's a mouse.
That is an FCP Trigger Mouse and if you would like one all you have to do is finish from 4th to 9th in either the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter leaderboard for the Negreanu Open.
There isn't a product available to the general consuming public?
lol.. that moouse looks so incredibly gay.. just get the mx revolution from Logitech.. same price and 199342x better.
It's like comparing apples and oranges. Obviously if you are playing on a desk a normal logitech mouse is better. But if you're relaxing with your laptop with an uneven surface the trigger mouse is better, easier on the arm also.Watch David Williams play online in this video: http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch.php?vID=0a0c9...de8ec38c22cb8d5He uses the trigger mouse.
It's like comparing apples and oranges. Obviously if you are playing on a desk a normal logitech mouse is better. But if you're relaxing with your laptop with an uneven surface the trigger mouse is better, easier on the arm also.Watch David Williams play online in this video: http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch.php?vID=0a0c9...de8ec38c22cb8d5He uses the trigger mouse.
Let's get one thing straight: A Logitech Mouse is NEVER better! I've used pretty much all mouses over the time and stuck to Razer mice from my very first Boomslang2000 to this very day! An Inch of Movement get's me all across my screens with precision like a mofo... Also you can adjust the sensitivity without even taking your hand of the mouse... Rulez for everything... Normal PC use, games, poker you name it... Also I HATE cordless mouses and keyboards... I NEVER had one, but my dad cries to me on a weekly basis that his stuff doesn't work and I have to fix it...Razer 4tw!
I thought this was about the running uphill in the Vegas Heat
Let's get one thing straight: A Logitech Mouse is NEVER better! I've used pretty much all mouses over the time and stuck to Razer mice from my very first Boomslang2000 to this very day! An Inch of Movement get's me all across my screens with precision like a mofo... Also you can adjust the sensitivity without even taking your hand of the mouse... Rulez for everything... Normal PC use, games, poker you name it... Also I HATE cordless mouses and keyboards... I NEVER had one, but my dad cries to me on a weekly basis that his stuff doesn't work and I have to fix it...Razer 4tw!
I was just using logitech as an example. But I agree with you 100%. I'm using a Razer Diamondback right now, and I love it.

I like the commercial with DN running, because I dont think anyone would actually go running in the 100 degree heat like that in vegas lol

I like the commercial with DN running, because I dont think anyone would actually go running in the 100 degree heat like that in vegas lol
But he HAS to challenge himself every day.
But he HAS to challenge himself every day.
True.....but running there with no water in the middle of some open road is just brutal....But he does play on Pokerstars so you should too :club:

I was really surprised at how pedestrian the commercial with DN was. It did very little to capture his personality IMO.