Bottom Two - Ugly Turn And Blowing Chunks On The River

Limped pot preflop and I'm in the SB. No major leaks in the villians game. It appears to me that he's chasing something though. If that's true, he likely has it by the river. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($74.60)Hero ($47.25)BB ($68.25)UTG ($42.45)MP ($45.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kdiamond.gif, Jheart.gif. 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1.50) Kspade.gif, Aclub.gif, Jclub.gif(3 players)Hero bets $2, BB folds, Button calls $2.Turn: ($5.50) Qheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $4, Button calls $4.River: ($13.50) 8club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $4, Hero ???.Little more than 3:1 odds to call, but do we even bother on this board?

It seems like the only hand villain is calling us with on the turn (after calling a larger than pot bet on the flop also) that we beat is the flush draw, and that hit the river. Now, in practice I am a calling station so I would probably call this but I think it has to be a fold.