Ff Keeper League Quandry

Okay, I'm looking for suggestions on which players I should keep in my Keeper FF league. I've some ideas but would like to get some opinions from everyone, so I won't bias this poll with my thinking...or lack there of :club:. I will say I've finished 7th or below the last 2 years and have had Palmer and Rudi as core of those teams.Quandry:I’m likely to be drafting 6th or 7th in 12 team league and snake draft.Can keep only 26 points/no more than 4 players total and only 2 of any 1 position.I have:Carson Palmer : 12Rudi Johnson: 13Ronnie Brown: 14Marc Bulger: 12Matt Leinart: 6Marcus Colston: 3DeAngelo Williams: 10Dallas Def: 3Note: Tomlinson, Alexander, Addai, S. Jackson, Gore, Westbrook, R.Bush, Mcgahee, LJohnson, P.Manning, S.Smith, W.Parker, Chad Johnson, L.Maroney, E.James, M.J.Drew are all likely off the board, being kept by other owners.League Scoring: 1pt/30 passing yards, 1pt/10 rushing yards, 1 pt/10 recv-ing yards. 6pt per TD rushing/passing/recv.League rules: start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1K, 1DEFCan not have more than 3 QB, 4RB, 4WR on our roster. :(Thanks for your input everyone!

Keep 2 RBs. Obviously 1 has to be Williams because of the point restriction. The other is a toss up, whichever you like better. You can always get a QB. There are plenty to go around.Oh, and check out my league. You will like it.

lolYou already know my answer (which is the best by the way), but I won't put it here so you can get different unbiased ideas (by different, I mean different than Yoda's idea but the same as mine).

I'd probably keep either:Palmer and Ronnie Brown (I don't like my starting QB and #1 RB to be from the same team)or, more likely:Rudi Johnson, DAngelo Williams, and Marquis Colston.

I thought more about this after I replied, and came to the realization that if all the players you listed are gone, you will not be competitive in the next couple of years. If this is a league you are in for the long term, you need to consider this.I also remembered how great DeAngelo Williams was in college and think that eventually he will get a full time gig and turn into a top tier guy. I would keep Williams and whoever else you like, it will make no difference this year. Then, be sure to draft Adrian Peterson and plan on keeping these two for the long haul. I think you will have an excellent team in 3 years if you do this.

I thought more about this after I replied, and came to the realization that if all the players you listed are gone, you will not be competitive in the next couple of years. If this is a league you are in for the long term, you need to consider this.I also remembered how great DeAngelo Williams was in college and think that eventually he will get a full time gig and turn into a top tier guy. I would keep Williams and whoever else you like, it will make no difference this year. Then, be sure to draft Adrian Peterson and plan on keeping these two for the long haul. I think you will have an excellent team in 3 years if you do this.
Yup, sloshr, that's part of my quandary, I know my team will stink for this year at the minimum. So, I'm trying to decide if i should keep potential studs sacrificing known fantasy studs like Palmer right now :(tx for giving it some thought though. you and wktsway think alike.