The "i'm Running Solo In The Sunday Hundo Grand" Thread

I'm in, satellite style. Will be my first time in one of those big sunday mtt, should be fun aslong as I don't catch a pokerstars special first hand in.

I'm in, satellite style. Will be my first time in one of those big sunday mtt, should be fun aslong as I don't catch a pokerstars special first hand in.
You'll be lucky if you do. I'd rather drive my stack up early and hang around knocking off shorter stacks, rather than be unable to chip up. This thing looks to be looooong. More than 10K people left at first break, probably only down to 4.5K at the 2nd break, etc...Payout for 17.5K people starts at 2600th place or so.

I'm in. Stupid post limit kept me out of the draft, and I have a chip on my shoulder. I finished 2165 the first week (2000 paid grrr). I plan on finishing 2164 this week, which now cashes.

You'll be lucky if you do. I'd rather drive my stack up early and hang around knocking off shorter stacks, rather than be unable to chip up. This thing looks to be looooong. More than 10K people left at first break, probably only down to 4.5K at the 2nd break, etc...Payout for 17.5K people starts at 2600th place or so.
payout for both previous weeks has been reached before 2nd break
chrozzo isnt playing this sunday
Wow look who is all high and mighty now speaking in the 3rd person.BTW, I am in for this Sunday too...for 70FPP baby!
Wow look who is all high and mighty now speaking in the 3rd person.BTW, I am in for this Sunday too...for 70FPP baby!
chrozzo is not 100% in love with your tone right now!
chrozzo is not 100% in love with your tone right now!
Chrozzo hearts cbass and vice versa.

I must have been living under a rock but what is the whole draft thing?I see ppl drafted teams but what does the whole thing mean?

in on my own dime. I dont usually (if ever)have a sunday off, but i do this week. Its gunna be fun having the people who werent part of the draft last longer than the ones that were.
i just hope an fcper goes deep and final tables it this week
I must have been living under a rock but what is the whole draft thing?I see ppl drafted teams but what does the whole thing mean?
The draft as we know it, came to fruition from TB17 staking a "team" of players into the Sunday 100k event. WhatarunAA copied the idea, and TB challenged him to run their horses against each other as a side bet. They did it up draft-style, and this forum has never been the same since..Here's the original thread where the magic began..Next thing we know there is like 10 owners, dozens upon dozens of interested stakees, and guys like me who are thankful they have something insane to watch when they go to work on Sunday. Yep, that about gets you up to speed.
The draft as we know it, came to fruition from TB17 staking a "team" of players into the Sunday 100k event. WhatarunAA copied the idea, and TB challenged him to run their horses against each other as a side bet. They did it up draft-style, and this forum has never been the same since..Here's the original thread where the magic began..Next thing we know there is like 10 owners, dozens upon dozens of interested stakees, and guys like me who are thankful they have something insane to watch when they go to work on Sunday. Yep, that about gets you up to speed.
pretty good summary

I feel so left out i always miss this because of work. Is it legal to get someone to play for me while im working then get home and log on? if it isnt i might do it anyways cause im badass like that. :club:

Anyone want to enlighten me as to how long this tournament usually runs? Even with 10 minute levels and the sheer number of foolish entrants, I would think it would still take 12 hours from start to finish, maybe longer.ty