****the Real 100k Stakeaments Thread July 22****

LOLOk TB17's 6th Round PIck is tgfitz from st. john's.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCREW YOU!!!!!
Ah, that's like music to my ears. Sweet, sweet music.I will make a 5 dollar last longer bet with you, by the way.Whoever I take with the last pick vs Acid Knight.

*Press Release*Maulers add 2 more horses to the stable...5th Rounder- Tuckerbucket. "Do you know this guys"- GM Beck "Nah..."-1st rounder WKTSWAY "I think he has a boobie avatar...let's take him" - GM Beck6th Rounder- cubbybri. "How can I pass on a Cubs fan from London?" GM Beck quipped.

Not gonna lie, I've never seen you play, but my last pick isieatscott (FCP)

Mister Sloan, welcome to the hammock patrol. Here's to hoping you get to inspect a lot of well manicured man genitalia
Ummmm, thanks?Stunned that I wasn't the 70th pick. Grazie, Signore.

If we were having an avatar draft, the next player selected by the great Unmentionables would've been #1 overall until he changed it!33. VeenerSchnit

*PTI* but if there are 70 players and 10 teams of 7, and you traded one pick for two picks, does that not mean that you take the end pick after everyone has finished drafting? /*PTI*

36. juggalo41729 (combs)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I was soooooo taking juggggiiiiiielo!!!!BAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*PTI* but if there are 70 players and 10 teams of 7, and you traded one pick for two picks, does that not mean that you take the end pick after everyone has finished drafting? /*PTI*
There are 70 players and 70 picks, but no one said anything about 10 teams of 7.
No.

The Maulers select...sheep21(berkeley).

Jordan has decided to jerk off to his right hand instead of posting, he has selected Lunarphase.

Jordan has decided to jerk off to his right hand instead of posting, he has selected Lunarphase.
going to my gfs, trying to get out the door, and i see this gem.el o elobv my left hand- Jordan

*Press Release*The Maulers add final piece to puzzle.7th Rounder- sheep21(berkeley). Maulers GM was visably dejected when Team s7s's AAsnake88 stole juggalo41729 right before the Maulers selection. "We can't lie...we had our hearts set on juggies...instead we are stuck w/ a sheep..." GM Beck mused.Still GM Beck is confident in his draft. "I got a ton of good horses and I plan on leading the troops to the Promised Land"

Announcements