***official 100k Stakeaments Draft*******

OK, I don't know what time we're starting this tonight, so I figured cause I have the first pick I should just make the thread and we'll go from here.Many options open to Zimmer4141, does he go need based or draft for value?Also, I'm new to this thing this week, so how is the winner determined?

OK, I don't know what time we're starting this tonight, so I figured cause I have the first pick I should just make the thread and we'll go from here.Many options open to Zimmer4141, does he go need based or draft for value?Also, I'm new to this thing this week, so how is the winner determined?
Oh boy Zimmer, AIM me when u get the chance, because now that you started the thread, you're going to be the one doing all the editing, so you're pretty much gonna be running this thing.Enjoy!
Oh boy Zimmer, AIM me when u get the chance, because now that you started the thread, you're going to be the one doing all the editing, so you're pretty much gonna be running this thing.Enjoy!
Goddammit, you can make the thread then. I don't want to do all that work.*****This is no longer the official thread******
Goddammit, you can make the thread then. I don't want to do all that work.*****This is no longer the official thread******
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT PUT THE STARS, now you gotta deal with itIf you can successfully get this locked before 9, I'll make a new thread.
I agree...please don't lock this one.
yup, I could do without hours of editing the original post. keep it up one time.
I'm guessing the 200 post minimum is still under effect? Long time lurkers have no chance :club:
Aww; Just outta curiosity, why didn't you register before you became a "longtime" lurker?
Aww; Just outta curiosity, why didn't you register before you became a "longtime" lurker?
I do not remember...one of the negative effects of long term cannabis comsumption ...
WTF is everyone talking about? I must have missed a thread. But I'll take the steak.
Too late.The whole idea has been going on for two weeks now, and this general idea has been talked about since Sunday. The draft list is closed, so you'll have to wait til next week.

I was joking about this being the official thread. I wouldn't want to have to do this were I Zimmer. :)Hey, speaking of not that, if you're draftable and don't want to be staked, please post your name here. I'll get it started:Acid KnightNext?

I was joking about this being the official thread. I wouldn't want to have to do this were I Zimmer. :)Hey, speaking of not that, if you're draftable and don't want to be staked, please post your name here. I'll get it started:Acid KnightNext?
total_con12 (FCP)

I'm goin out to eat in a few minutes, so I might be a few minutes late. I'm gonna post my first pick in a couple minutes. I should be back around 10, but I might be a few minutes late and don't want to hold everybody up.

This therad will self destruct in 10 seconds.Or when Zach or another mod decides to lock it.