Hey everyone. I would like to have a ruling on the concept of a player announcing 'all in blind' before the deal or when the hands are being dealt from a player who is out of position (ie seat number 8). Surely this concept is 'illegal' as he is essentially influencing every player who has to act before him therefore influencing their decisions knowing someone behind them is all in blind.I keep being told that this is within the rules, but i just can not see how it can be.Look forward to hearing your responses

Acting out of turn is always against the rules, but the usual consequence for doing that is not that the hand is dead, and the bet stands. Maybe the player gets a warning from the floorman or so, possibly a time-out when it's a tournament.

Definitely see where the OP (btw Welcome to the forum) is coming from..Technically, the player should wait until his turn before announcing all in blind. This would probably be smarter as well as if a previous player were to call/fold after the all in raise (assuming its a raise), more chips would be in the pot yea?

i've seen the micros online trying this. they mostly fold if someone goes in before them. i'm guessing these are the same people who say "i have to go, someone take my money" when they have aces & push.

Most places it's just someone talking, and if it's out of turn, it doesn't matter much.BUT....Mandalay Bay will hold you to actions out of turn. (they got lots of crazy rules there)