I have heard many great things from one of my friends that I have know for years. I have been playing online poker for over 2 years and really enjoy it. I would love more then anything to pursue poker as a full time job, however I have been beaten up many times online... I would many times get a good run going to later that week lose it all... I need help with my BR management and of course more into poker skills... I would love to learn how to start playing low ball when your table is mostly aggressive....I know I have carried on long enough I want to thank my friend Mase_gotsem for the referal and I am sure this site has as many great people as I been told. Bigstack1980turningproBS~Thomas

Welcome :club: I'm sure you'll find yourself right at home here, as soon as you pass the secret entrance exam.Question 1: Send me your entire bankrollK thanks!

I'm 99% sure he meant small ball. 2-7 triple draw and razz doesn't make much sense according to context clues.
i often find it helps when my table is too aggressive for me to handle to just start play 2-7 triple draw and razz while they are still playing holdem playing. they just dont expect it!

ah, there's my chance...i'm new here too, thinking for a while about how to enter the community. i've followed the dicussions here as well as daniels updates during the wsop - what were long nights, because i'm from germany.i play online and live poker (more enjoying live :club: ) and i hope to get into some interesting discussions here.